Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 14th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Paradise 101?

Drove by and spotted this place while driving through the intersection. Doesn't show up on any of the searches or Google, as far as I can tell.

NW corner Magnolia & Lampson in Garden Grove in a medical strip mall. 12431 Magnolia Ave. Can't miss the sign PARADISE 101
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...ia-25/17613629

714 209-2976
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Also, there are 7 reviews here on this website. Took me all of 45 seconds to find this out... Not sure how you were searching google, but I just did a search on "paradise massage garden grove" on yahoo and found it.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Also, there are 7 reviews here on this website. Took me all of 45 seconds to find this out... Not sure how you were searching google, but I just did a search on "paradise massage garden grove" on yahoo and found it.
There is another Paradise on Garden Grove Blvd. I think the one on Magnolia is new.
Unread November 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
There is another Paradise on Garden Grove Blvd. I think the one on Magnolia is new.
There's also another one on Orangethorpe in Buena Park but I didn't think mentioning it was relevant since his question mentioned the city and address of the one he was inquiring about.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
If your talking about Paradise on GG blvd. and Beach they had a sign up saying they moved to Magnolia.
I stopped by the new place and seen this ugly Latina that came to the window so I got the fuck out of there.
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGENT69 View Post
If your talking about Paradise on GG blvd. and Beach they had a sign up saying they moved to Magnolia.
I stopped by the new place and seen this ugly Latina that came to the window so I got the fuck out of there.
Lmao! Damn dude, you get around! Do you work or are you just some rich mother who gets to spend all of his time checking out the latest talent! I should have know that you would have already tried this place out... Nice job my man...
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmao! Damn dude, you get around! Do you work or are you just some rich mother who gets to spend all of his time checking out the latest talent! I should have know that you would have already tried this place out... Nice job my man...
This was a month ago, when they were first moving in, and I was horny and on the hunt for something NEW and YOUNG and " TIGHT ".
The girl that came to the window yelled out to me " FIFTY DOLLARS "
I said WTF and she was ugly and I said LATER !!!!!!!!

YES I work, unfortunately.
Unread November 16th, 2012
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think I found the search problem. The BP address says 12441. I had 12431 (taken from the marque in the parking lot). I guess center takes up two addresses. Google Maps shows the same location, but I searched the 12431 address originally and came up with a lot of medical clinic type hits. I thought it was too new to show up yet.

Now that I have been humiliated in front of all my peers, I recognize the connection with Paradise Day Spa on GGB. (Same Phone#) I have been to GG. Last year. Helen I think. Rockin body. But not memorable. In and out for typical FS$. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, though.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; November 16th, 2012 at 10:28 AM.
Unread November 27th, 2012
VIP User

Default CLOSED (That was Quick)

Just drove by. Place is closed and empty. The blinds were open so you could see in. It did not last long. Something interesting was the sign was still mounted up on the roofline, but it was "reversed" so you could not make it out unless you were standing under it. I am sure it is the same "PARADISE 101" from GGB address. I guess the owner will come get it for the next place they open. And, the Phone # 714-209-2976 will not receive calls, for now.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; November 27th, 2012 at 07:43 PM.