Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 1st, 2014
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

About 3 years ago, I was in an AMP when the police raided the place. I had just gotten there. Paid my HF and shown to the room. I needed to take a piss so headed to the bathroom first. On the way back, I heard a commotion and all the girls were running out the back door. I was already back in the room and just sat on the bed fully clothed. A cop came in and asked my name and what I was doing there. Said i was here for a massage. They asked me if I wanted to stay or leave and I choose the latter. They even got MMS to give me back the HF. Headed a couple of doors down and had dinner to watch everything. The next day the place was open again. But I've never been back.
Unread January 1st, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonahumway View Post
I'm also a veteran of the Campus/Birtch hey days. Only remaining girl I know still in the area is Lynn, who has gotten a lot of bad press. But those were the days, i really cut my teeth there. I remember the two places on campus right across the walk way from each other, awkward if a lady saw you go into the competition. there was little mary, who got pregnant, Lynn, Shelley a tall african american, Kelly a fun blonde, Valerie(my first). Gawd I miss those times! I eventually moved into FS on HX also.
did get caught once, not in amp but an Irivne apartment sting. Lucked way out, pled down to disturbing the peace and SO never found out. But boy, am I careful now.
I remember the two places across the walkway from each other. One of the girls used to stand by the door of one of them and try to persuade mongers from entering the other one and going with her instead. She tried with me...she was white, brunette, big tits, mid 30s maybe. My provider at the other place would get so pissed off. Funny. Now I can't even remember the address...I wonder what's in that location now.
Unread January 1st, 2014
Junior Puppy

rbrocks

Back in the 90's left a bar and saw some "working" girls on my way home. Just my luck, they one I picked was undercover.
She told me to pull into a Motel lot next door and I took off when I saw some guys in the lot. Of course I got pulled over.
Brought back to the Motel, pictured, ticketed and released. They must not have smelled the alcohol on my breath, or just let it go if they did.
The really dumb ass thing was, I had a regular I use to see who all I would have had to do was page her.
Unread January 1st, 2014
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been doing the MP scene for many years but I have been lucky in never getting caught up in a sting. raid etc. Except in one case a place I was going to on Bristol and Birch I believe, right off the "73" freeway in a small strip which had a Mcdonald's and a Pizza place was raided and then was closed down. Now there were 2 older Phillipina ladies working one of which had a "10" body and her work name was Nana. She was really popular, maybe some of you guys knew her. I was seeing her for almost a year when this happened (I spent tons of money on her but that's a long story) but I kept up with her and her case at the Newport Court off Jamboree. There were two counts against her, one for "keeping a house of Prostitution and the other for "Pandering". In a plea bargain the first charge was dropped and so in the final disposition they each paid $1,000 and went on an unsupervised probation for 6 months. I did not see her after that.
I did want to mention during those past years the area around the JW Airport and Newport Beach was filled with MP's (which I did visit many). But then there was a big crackdown in Newport Beach and all the business moved to Costa Mesa (I could tell you a lot about them also). And then after several good mongering years here they also had big crackdown and another era was gone.
Unread January 2nd, 2014
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I checked, I dont come up. Whew!
Unread January 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Orb2 is infamous around these parts

Never been caught. A few months ago I think I avoided a trap. A girl I started seeing would always come to my place and I finally cracked her for some great FS visits. She was really cute with a nice personality but also the tattooed party type and I figured I must not be the only one and my gut was telling me that she wasn't being careful about who she was meeting up with or how. She sent me a message one day to meet up because she was leaving town for a while but if I could come to see her. She said she was temporarily at a hotel and when I asked her why she was in a hotel she told me it was a long story. I delayed for a day or so and decided to call instead of send a message. She never picked up so a little later I sent a text message and she replied back and apologized because her phone wasn't able to do voice calls at that time. That's when I get suspicious and I figured 50-0 nabbed her recently and using her phone to lure in SOBs like me. I tell her to just let me know her room number and I'd call directly to her room. That's the last I heard from her.
Unread January 10th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Recent Proposals

This recent article gives cause for concern.
http://www.sgvtribune.com/business/2...e-prostitution
Unread January 13th, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Had to be 3-5 years ago , can't remember .. But I was at 55 Raymond in Alhambra. Just started a session with Cindy, when the Alhambra FD came in for a safety check.i was already on the table naked when they came in , and since it's such a small place all I could do was out my underwear on and towel over me.. Caught the FD guy off guard when he walked in .. They stayed a few minutes and left .. After they left I had the best time ever with Cindy..everything was on the menu.. They closed one month later.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt LE went through that much trouble to catch a few side johns...its more probable that she has a family or BF she is hiding from and trying to get some cash on the side. Keep in mind that you are allowedto call and vist a friend and een fuck her. Just dont talk about money! It is more likely her BF may have been seeing who she makes money with, more than a LE sting...Callher back now and see if she communicates.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb2 View Post
Never been caught. A few months ago I think I avoided a trap. A girl I started seeing would always come to my place and I finally cracked her for some great FS visits. She was really cute with a nice personality but also the tattooed party type and I figured I must not be the only one and my gut was telling me that she wasn't being careful about who she was meeting up with or how. She sent me a message one day to meet up because she was leaving town for a while but if I could come to see her. She said she was temporarily at a hotel and when I asked her why she was in a hotel she told me it was a long story. I delayed for a day or so and decided to call instead of send a message. She never picked up so a little later I sent a text message and she replied back and apologized because her phone wasn't able to do voice calls at that time. That's when I get suspicious and I figured 50-0 nabbed her recently and using her phone to lure in SOBs like me. I tell her to just let me know her room number and I'd call directly to her room. That's the last I heard from her.
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I doubt LE went through that much trouble to catch a few side johns...its more probable that she has a family or BF she is hiding from and trying to get some cash on the side. Keep in mind that you are allowedto call and vist a friend and een fuck her. Just dont talk about money! It is more likely her BF may have been seeing who she makes money with, more than a LE sting...Callher back now and see if she communicates.....
I had a similar situation. Back in '05 I had been in contact with a "real" 18 year old college girl that had just begun to get in the business. I tried a few times but could never get my schedule matched up with hers. She was using her friends home during the times she was supposed to be in class or studying. She said her dad kept a close eye on her. There were also some reviews of her. I emailed her a few years later and got a cryptic response telling me to send my phone number via email so she could call me back. I figured it was probably a BF or her daddy.