Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 19th, 2018
VIP User

bompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond reputebompr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Korean YMMV girl in Torrance area (Mina/Cindy/Amy/Ashley)

Hey guys, I'm looking for this Korean girl, and she's worked under multiple names and parlors in the South Bay:

Mina at Chiropractic Therapy (Carson & Normandie) 2004.
Cindy at Torrance Spa 2005-2007 ish.
Amy at PV Massage 2008-2015 ish (Hawthorne Blvd).
Ashley at Orient Massage Spa 2016-2017 (Crenshaw and Lomita).

Seems like she's moved again.

She recently changed her cell number, so I'm asking you guys.

Damn, I should've called her up sooner.
Unread August 19th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bompr View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for this Korean girl, and she's worked under multiple names and parlors in the South Bay:

Mina at Chiropractic Therapy (Carson & Normandie) 2004.
Cindy at Torrance Spa 2005-2007 ish.
Amy at PV Massage 2008-2015 ish (Hawthorne Blvd).
Ashley at Orient Massage Spa 2016-2017 (Crenshaw and Lomita).

Seems like she's moved again.

She recently changed her cell number, so I'm asking you guys.

Damn, I should've called her up sooner.
I will start saying I don't know, but did see her as Cindy as mentioned. History going back to 2004 suggests to me she probably is out of it now and a changed cell number would suggest she got to where she did not want calls from clients. Any number of scenarios how or why that would be. You must have checked with the last place you saw her? I had a good rub and her personality was nice and friendly to encourage repeat business. Little did I know of those other venues for her all the way to 2017. Good luck in the search. I tend to move on in my mindset when this happens, although it's nice to remember the good times...I'm sure there is not a seasoned monger among us who hasn't experienced this.
Unread August 20th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even wanna start saying.