Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 19th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold
Default ??What's up with the lack of reviews in some areas??

Last review in the 951 is from 3 weeks ago. Reviews in Temecula are very few and far between especially considering the abundance of AMPS in that city and the population growth in the area. Theres more AMPS than 7-11's, gas stations, and dentists *combined*. I was at two different AMPs over the last 4 weeks, and the door chime kept going off, phone kept ringing. I know there is business getting done, but so few reviews here.

I did the last review in the 707 area code, a year ago. One year span for an entire area code that is HUGE. And there are only two other reviews in the 707 over the 16 months.

Monterey, CA 831 has a ton of AMPS and none here are close to up to date. Only 3 whores reviewed there the last year. I guess the golf course and white wine crowd doesn't do reviews.

This site starts to lose its usefulness if there aren't reviews where I go. Sure, I still go. Yes, I could add some reviews but what good is that to *me* if I'm the only one (707) or one of four (831).

What is mpreviews doing to bring in new customers to do reviews? What would compel me to buy a VIP Membership with so little to benefit from ?

What is dumbmaps doing to get all those reviews. No, they're not all fabricated. No, they're not all copied from here. There are real people doing real reviews. Do they have a bigger presence on the web? Attracting more eyes?
Unread November 22nd, 2015
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

There are times when setting the example, taking the lead, or showing initiative might encourage others to do the same.

Sure you benefit very little -if any- from your own reviews, but consider me as an example, I look through the zip codes you mentioned, I find nothing recent or current and I start thinking "I don't benefit from my own reviews, and since no one is taking the time to review, then neither will I".... And now, there are two of us... The. comes a third, and a forth, and when the 5th guy does a search and finds nothing posted for over a year, he's disapointed thinking "dam, ml reviews for over a year"...

At any rate, I think the lesson here for both of us is that in the time we took to type up these posts, we could have both offered an opinion about the last provider we saw....

I will do mine right now... Hope you do the same!