Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default The price to fill a hole

So I’m wondering why viet pussy is so much more expensive that Chinese, Korean or Latina pussy
Viet pussy girls from 18- 35 years old born in America 200-300
Chinese pussy 18-50years old $100
Korean pussy 18-50 years old $100
Latina pussy 18-35 years old $140 with some taking can get them to $100

From what I have noticed viet girls born in Vietnam are $100 and are so happy to fuck the shit out of you.

Latina girls born in America over 35 are way easier to deal with and typically are more of a pleaser but hard to find as I only know a few.

So what’s the deal with viet pussy is it better or something does it feel better does it fuck better? Please help me out on this one.

I recently went to a viet place in brea and was blow away by a $300 price tag by a girl named angel there was nothing special about her at all she was skinny and in her mid 20 ish fake tits and was a straight bitch. I personally don’t put any viet girls on my top 20 list of great fucks. So why the $$$$$

I wonder when they are going to learn if you have 10 100 clients and 2 300 clients the match will work out better at the end. I think the issue is they don’t see the end they only see 1 person at a time.
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Think the issue is VGIRLS have become Americanized. Most are born here. They are use to working in Coffee Shops where guys throw money at them just for walking around and flashing their titties.
Unread May 1st, 2021
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

They need the money to pay for all the plastic surgery they get. I put Viets as the least attractive Asians, because they generally have money grubbing shitty personalities. I like Koreans but it seems like there are fewer and fewer young Koreans working nowadays.
Unread May 1st, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Rohan crown I think you may be right on that one as I have never been to a coffee shop I have heard about them.
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the consensus. Young Viet girls are US born and have that “ I’m hot so I don’t have to try “ attitude. The older k ladies, Chinese Milfs or Gilfs immigrated here so that are just more appreciative of how lucky they are to be in the us and not in some Chinese fuck factory making .50 a day.
The WORST fuck I ever had was a Goddess 21 yo Viet who was a perfect 10. She was horrible and an obvious ROB, but she was so hot I couldn’t help myself.
That was the only and only time a fucked a young Viet.
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

USA Viet girls agreed with the coffee shop, i have been to a few in garden grove/westminster a few years ago and buys just sit and pay to get them to sit around them.. But in Vietnam they are super cheap, in general you will find some hot ones there but also cosmetic surgery is a big part because it shows you have money to enhance yourself.

I actually find Latina girls ask for less if you speak their language and have found the koreans to be more expensive even with all the K orgs around.. As far as MP K-girls yes you are correct they are usually older and are out of the Org scene so they adjust price.

Chinese girls have for me been the more constant lower price of the bunch and that may be better to get the sale that get zero mentality..
Unread May 4th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought it was because they have the tiniest tastiest pies.
Saigon Pie Numba 1.
Unread May 5th, 2021
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
I always thought it was because they have the tiniest tastiest pies.
Saigon Pie Numba 1.
You are correct brother, they have the tiniest, tastiest, and tightest pies
and dont forget the sexiest shape, the perfect tities, and the fact they can fuck like a mink!
just too bad the other guys cant seem to find the ones that dont need money.
Monger on Brother
Unread May 5th, 2021
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

I've been fucking a hot Viet for 10 years. It's truly amazing. Like the first time everytime.
Unread May 5th, 2021
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
You are correct brother, they have the tiniest, tastiest, and tightest pies
and dont forget the sexiest shape, the perfect tities, and the fact they can fuck like a mink!
just too bad the other guys cant seem to find the ones that dont need money.
Monger on Brother

I forgot to mention tight and all the rest.
I can't get enough Saigon Pie.
"My name is Mikesan and Im a Saigon Pie-Aholic."
Monger Longer Triple Dub!