Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 19th, 2021
VIP User

C7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to behold
Default COVID Rates

Damn, I just went to Meng’s in Rosemead and they changed me $50 entry. Simple, down the street, is charging $35. I’ll just take my shit to Simple.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

This is the price of the pandemic. I’ve heard of fees of $60 an hour and of $50 for 30 minutes. There are still plenty of shops at $40 or less in the SGV and Orange County.

With these increases, posts should have updated changes in entry rates. It’s a minor disappointment when you find out entry is higher than the review you read.
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

We should really put price info in the review summary, i know they are on the page but those are usually not correct. Just like:

I met with XYXY and it was .5 HH or .6FH then tip of XXX for (services)... this would help from all the old reviews.

Well keep on mongering..

Prae