Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 10th, 2021
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default No review days; irregular post times

I just wondered why MP recently has not posted reviews on several days, and reviews have shown up at irregular times. Post usually appear from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. pacific time....
Just wondering
Unread August 10th, 2021
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Guys aren’t posting?
Unread August 10th, 2021
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...like Boom...5 pages (some of which are repeats, but glad to see 'em
Unread August 11th, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Jobs real world... maybe these are actual people with actual lives so they get busy sometimes.. I have only seen 1-3 day wait on my reviews.. so they have 3 hours free and they go though the reviews then....
Unread August 11th, 2021
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

From the years that I've been on these boards, it's pretty apparent that this is a lean running enterprise. Probably just a handful staff - maybe even just one or two. All the upgrades that were discussed have not occurred. And yes, sometimes life gets in the way, and they don't have time to post new reviews and skip a day.

That said,MPR is still a very useful site, cost is low and functionality good. The alternatives like RM is pricey. USASG is a pain to search and read through all the shills.

So to the Admins, I say keep up the good work, we appreciate all that you do to keep this site alive.
Unread August 11th, 2021
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

PS. Please fix the logout timer. I keep getting logged out before I can upload my message and have to retype it all over again.
Unread August 11th, 2021
VIP User

I agree the site is a lifeline to AMP info. And fully understand the amount of work the staff puts in to turn out the daily reviews.....it is appreciated and any days without reviews posted is understandable. I ditched RM for the amount of questionable reviews and some of the regular trolls who don't contribute anything but vitriol to the forum. Here the forums are mostly civil and helpful in exchange of information.