Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 27th, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Parents Choice Day Spa

Really? How they come up with that name? They also advertise on YELP and VAGARO Really? Not only that, they have a legit website. By appointment only text or call friendly. But once you set up the appointment you get the address and a picture of the location just to find out that is located on the famous Fern St and Garden grove blvd where all those spas used to be... but this new place plays it like “lay low” style because there is no name on the business and the whole front is cover by curtains. You can’t see nothing and they also have a paper sign on the door to make it look like it’s close. Looks kind of Shady for a name like that...
Unread April 27th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Ok gotta try them out
Unread April 28th, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default B-Hoes

Best response short and to the point..
Unread April 29th, 2021
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Legit... do I need my Dad’s permission to try it out?
Unread April 29th, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

I guess You must be a Dad in other to be allowed inside hahahaha, anyway when I got there I noticed that all the spas that used to be there are all gone and you can’t even tell this place is open... it looks like it’s closed due to COVID 19 so when I was heading upstairs I got an emergency call so I had to leave and never had the chance to try the spa for Dads...