Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 19th, 2017
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cityvibe

I log on to cityvibe every now and then just to check it out and have never engaged in a meeting due to being scared of LE but have noticed a huge increase of ads since BP has shut down their ads. Used to be maybe 200-250 now it's close to 700. Has anyone ever tried cityvibe and how do you know the girls are real and legit. I notice the "likes" but with all the new girls thy have no reviews or "likes" so to me it's a scam cuz there are some pretty girls on there but how do you know you're being set up for a sting???
Unread January 20th, 2017
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

The only time I ever tried cityvibe is years ago when I set up some appointments with agencies, it was a semi reasonable way to reference details. I don't think I ever outright looked at ads on the site & called based on just the ads, even if there were some reviews. Citivibe is like a well-organized BP, mostly trash and fake pictures with the only good options being agency or high end girls wanting way over $400/hour.
Unread January 23rd, 2017
VIP User

rounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant futurerounder9999 has a brilliant future

I used to use cityvibe 3-4 years ago but haven't since i've got some regulars in the rotation. I used only the asian providers who were very good and reliable (primarily the K girls). The only negative was that they were a little pricey.
Unread January 28th, 2017
VIP User

2bamonger

I have used cityvibe for many years and it is very rare to have a bad experience. Most k girls are 250 an hr. Thai women are typically 200 an hour. The k girls tend to be younger and will dress up in various sexy outfits for you. thai women will also were sexy outfits. The thai women tend to be in their early thirties k girls in mid twenties. There are some Korean sexul dynamos out there that will leave you breathless. Most people are put off by the strict screening process, but once you have gotten past that, its easy to schedule with most of them. I have my favorites who i have seen on a regular basis for several years. They are a fantasy come true. Most k girls are either in the Wilshire district or Westside. Thai gals near john Wayne Airport. They are pricy but worth it.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Screening is a major obstacle in CV, most times no response. Also many of the photos are heavily edited or completely fake.
K-girl CV providers are very scripted. However they're in safe areas and clean. So the extra cost is worth it.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminxs2 View Post
I have used cityvibe for many years and it is very rare to have a bad experience. Most k girls are 250 an hr. Thai women are typically 200 an hour. The k girls tend to be younger and will dress up in various sexy outfits for you. thai women will also were sexy outfits. The thai women tend to be in their early thirties k girls in mid twenties. There are some Korean sexul dynamos out there that will leave you breathless. Most people are put off by the strict screening process, but once you have gotten past that, its easy to schedule with most of them. I have my favorites who i have seen on a regular basis for several years. They are a fantasy come true. Most k girls are either in the Wilshire district or Westside. Thai gals near john Wayne Airport. They are pricy but worth it.
I saw Helen from Thai Angels yesterday..highly recommend at 200/hr
VIP User

2bamonger

Dara at Thai Angels is my favorite, big real tits, shower together soap up those two beauties and enjoy, then oil them up and well use your imagination. True gf experience. I saw her recently and she told me she is leaving the business soon. IF she returns in a few month i would highly recommend.