Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 5th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I had to fly out of the country for business the next day and suprisingly, everything was normal except for added security and lingering news trucks, but I did feel bad for those thousands of people that had to be delayed for hours. On another note, I got ripped off with a shitty 25 minute massage from a young cute Kgal in Seoul with a jack hammer he for $90. I decided not to tip and she said come back and see her again?? Thinking the door fee was enough. The funny thing was that the mms told me up front, hj only place...
Unread November 14th, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Looking at the story alot of things did not make sense. I saw one report about someone shot still laying bleeding on the ground for 40 minutes after it was all over. Kinda like he was a prop. Then there was the note in the shooter back pocket talking about the New World Order. Who writes things like that on paper anymore. Then I seen a news guy mention people who believe in a new world order with one world government. You know I have seen politicians calling for this. George Soros is just one of many. Or how about Joe Bidens paper he wrote years ago "How I feel in love with the NWO" you can google it.
Unread November 15th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Wolf, turn around: the New World Order is a far-right wing reference. You know, like the Oath Keepers, the Minutemen, Ted Nugent....
Unread November 16th, 2013

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default ted

the Nuge has a song called Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
Unread November 18th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Well, since the "dry ice bombs" didn't get enough press coverage I guess "they" had to have someone open fire and kill a TSA agent today. I wonder what this is leading to? Another ban on guns? Stricter screening? Another small bite out of the Constitution? Or just another way to get us all used to losing our liberties little by little in the name of "protecting" us from evil so we go along with it quietly? Funny how someone can open fire in LAX with an assault rifle and only kill 1 person? Was he just the worlds shittiest shot? Mark my words...something is going to be changing at LAX...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they take away this time.
You need to read Bill Coopers "Behold a Pale Horse"!
I have had his book for 2 years now it is still relevant since 1991 when it first came out.
A guy on the internet read a chapter from his book I will post the link.

Bill Cooper Predicted 911 on July 2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY

Bill Cooper Predicted more Shooting back in the 1990's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCc_43fJMMo
Unread November 18th, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But if I'm a law abiding citizen and want to take a gun to another state for a hunting trip why should I be punished because there are criminals that will still walk into an airport and start shooting? Banning me from flying with a gun in my luggage will not stop criminals and if there was an armed citizen in the airport they may have been able to stop this asshole from shooting others. Taking guns from those of us that have no intention of shooting someone just makes us easier targets for those criminals that do intend to use guns to commit crimes. Better yet put more guns in the airports! What I mean is put armed military personnel in the airports like they did after 9-11 and like they do in many other countries.
Armed Military at the airport, I did like that. Trained, armed deterrent and response. Not the typical 'we need more concealed carry permits so citizens can shoot the shooter' crap.

Even if you intend to check the gun in your baggage, you're still walking into a crowded airport with a weapon that can end dozens of lives. The problem is, you can't tell if someone with a gun intends to shoot you until you're looking down the barrel. Then it's too late. If your hunting trip is that important, stop off at UPS. Don't have to pass an IQ or sanity check to buy a gun, that should be the next steps. Many of the recent mass shooting morons are certifiably crazy and had been for years leading up to it.
Unread November 19th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, since the "dry ice bombs" didn't get enough press coverage I guess "they" had to have someone open fire and kill a TSA agent today. I wonder what this is leading to? Another ban on guns? Stricter screening? Another small bite out of the Constitution? Or just another way to get us all used to losing our liberties little by little in the name of "protecting" us from evil so we go along with it quietly? Funny how someone can open fire in LAX with an assault rifle and only kill 1 person? Was he just the worlds shittiest shot? Mark my words...something is going to be changing at LAX...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they take away this time.
Damn I hate it when I'm right.... http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/natio...232438671.html
Unread November 21st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorthor View Post
You need to read Bill Coopers "Behold a Pale Horse"!
I have had his book for 2 years now it is still relevant since 1991 when it first came out.
A guy on the internet read a chapter from his book I will post the link.

Bill Cooper Predicted 911 on July 2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY

Bill Cooper Predicted more Shooting back in the 1990's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCc_43fJMMo
Damn you!! Now I have hours of Bill Cooper videos to watch on YouTube! Scary how much of what he said back then has come true! No wonder "they" had to kill him! Reason number 3462 why I want to leave USA and move to Cambodia!
Unread November 22nd, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damn you!! Now I have hours of Bill Cooper videos to watch on YouTube! Scary how much of what he said back then has come true! No wonder "they" had to kill him! Reason number 3462 why I want to leave USA and move to Cambodia!

Buy his book before they are all out of print and taken off of Amazon.

Also send me your email please?
Unread November 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Quote:

I would download his video from youtube with an FLV downloader.
I save youtube videos just in case they are deleted but google.
I converted them to mp3 to listen in my car also.