Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
If youre gonna fuck around with these broads on the outside, you have to have a swingers mentality. A selfish swingers mentality to boot.
I have had many relationships, and still do with many, and the one thing that used to drive me crazy was thinking about them possibly doing various adult things with other men. Well, they do, do things with other men but it usually is for only money. Then I started thinking all the freebies in the Spa, and outside the spa that I was getting ,and this is where the selfish attitude came in. I thought if shes doing this for me for free, and making a big buck doing for money for other guys, fuck it, just enjoy the relatinship while it lasts. I did that, and do that.
....and yes, you can be very special to them in their private life. To think you arent is silly, especially if you dont have a big wallet and she still sees you outside.
The worst thing you can do is start asking her questions about her activities with her customers.
The
#1 thing she will do is start lying right off the bat. Not all lies, but most lies. When she starts to trust you is when she will start to tell you things that you may not want to hear about her days in the spa. From there you can get all the info you want, and she will tell you mostly the truth, voluntarily, that used to be lies. You have to eat it up and dont get pissed. Think like a swinger. Her life is hard and you are her soft place mentally, and she will appreciate you more for it in the long run.
Jealousy has no place in the monger/provider world.
I posted on the old forum a coule of years ago or maybe last year, about the things that mongers do and want from the girls sometimes. I actually had emails from mongers telling that I was lying. What a fucking joke some of the mongers are to think that these girls are anything but human.
You give some great advice sua gua.
Not acting jealous is some GREAT advice, it must be a real turn off for some of these girls that need to keep working no matter what.
I made the mistake of telling this girl how much I liked her and how jealous I was, she smiled and kissed me the first time, then I said it again another time and she started to get a little annoyed.
I guess that is my selfish side showing.
Unread June 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Advice Sua Gua!
The more I think about the Jealousy thing, the more I realize that there really is Nothing you can do about it if you dont want to move her in, give her an allowance and then take your chance that she is faithfull all day as you work your ass off to keep her from doing the only thing she knows how to put food on the table...
Unread June 16th, 2012
VIP User

LYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to behold

C'mon Sam, let me just believe she's telling the truth when she says "He so Handsome."
Just that one. . .thats not a lie.
Unread June 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about the lies. WTF do we expect? "oh yeah Honey, it was slow today and I only had to suck off one fellow, two hj, and we thought one was LE...

I would like to think that the lying means that she either likes you enough to try and protect your feelings, or that they are smart enough to know that we just can handle the truth!

Ive become more comfortable in not being judgemental and enjoying them for what they are. I really have come to respect the nice ones and appreciate many of their difficult journeys' and life stories of a first generation immigrant.
Unread July 15th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
If youre gonna fuck around with these broads on the outside, you have to have a swingers mentality. A selfish swingers mentality to boot.
I have had many relationships, and still do with many, and the one thing that used to drive me crazy was thinking about them possibly doing various adult things with other men. Well, they do, do things with other men but it usually is for only money. Then I started thinking all the freebies in the Spa, and outside the spa that I was getting ,and this is where the selfish attitude came in. I thought if shes doing this for me for free, and making a big buck doing for money for other guys, fuck it, just enjoy the relatinship while it lasts. I did that, and do that.
....and yes, you can be very special to them in their private life. To think you arent is silly, especially if you dont have a big wallet and she still sees you outside.
The worst thing you can do is start asking her questions about her activities with her customers.
The
#1 thing she will do is start lying right off the bat. Not all lies, but most lies. When she starts to trust you is when she will start to tell you things that you may not want to hear about her days in the spa. From there you can get all the info you want, and she will tell you mostly the truth, voluntarily, that used to be lies. You have to eat it up and dont get pissed. Think like a swinger. Her life is hard and you are her soft place mentally, and she will appreciate you more for it in the long run.
Jealousy has no place in the monger/provider world.
I posted on the old forum a coule of years ago or maybe last year, about the things that mongers do and want from the girls sometimes. I actually had emails from mongers telling that I was lying. What a fucking joke some of the mongers are to think that these girls are anything but human.
If we are lucky enough to get a MP girl to date us outside and not charge their fee for sex then I would have to say YES we are special. If a hard core "provider" likes you enough to give you freebees then how can you be jealous? Now maybe if she is giving freebees to everyone you're not special and maybe then you can be jealous but for most of these girls what happens in the MP is work and there is no emotional attachment...the very same way we can have a favorite provider yet fuck 10 different MP girls and not consider it cheating. I had to explain it to a friend of mine like this... he said going to MP if you have a wife or GF is the same as cheating. I said it's not exactly the same and asked him if jacking off was cheating and he said of course not. SO, I said, to me... it's just like jacking off but I'm paying her to let me use her pussy to do it. I don't have any feelings for the girl and I'm not going to fall in love with her and she isn't expecting me to either. In fact I have more of an emotional attachment to my hand!

When a MP girl goes out with you away from work and has sex with you without the fee it's because she really likes you as more than a customer. I agree with you SUA these girls are human and want to feel loved (just like us) and have companionship that isn't a financial transaction.