Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are we really that Special?

Seems like the same stories, just different names and places. Ive been seeing this hottie that has a kid and told me Im the only one she has dated from the shop...i guess I forgot to remove the stupid Tattoo from my forehead! Ironically she has NO reviews here, but does provide more than I would like think about to others. With that said, i do have an inside look at her world cause we have to talk. I actually like her company and spent many business trips with her. The problem is that you want to believe what they say! You want to think that you are special. For a fleeting moment you just might be, but I always return to their agenda.
I think they have two:
1. To accumulate cash for whatever their reason.
2. A better life.

I kid you not, i personally have met through my friend, 4 girls, this past 60 days that are either moving in or getting married to One of their CUSTOMERS! I also met a 25 year old that just got kicked to the curb from a rich 50 year old. She says she loves him, but I think he finally realized they dont have that much in common. I think there is a symbiotic relationship between us lonely, horny or unhappy mongers and younger unselfish providers.

So back to the topic, I really believe these girls making a living at making multiple men feel special and have to play the field if they want to hook a man and leave this world behind.

I think that once you strip away the iphone, Gucci purse, and Luxury car, many of these girls will opt for a domestic life and maybe settle for a less than average mate...
Unread June 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The problem is when the girls move in, the man doesn't want her to continue wokring in the MP. the girl still wants her Gucci lifestyle so the man either has to keep paying her or else she goes out and keeps working her customer base. Eventually dude figures this out and kicks her to the curb because he can go to the MP and not have the drama and get control of his money back again. The cycle goes on and repeats.

Based on my experience, the biggest red flag is that the women is not self sufficient(unless she continues seeing other guys). Why would anyone have a relationship with an adult who can't support themselves with a normal job? I know they are young and have nice pussies. I would guess the avg girl you are describing has 3-5 guys on the hook at any one time at various stages of the relationship. I think to be considered special you need to be getting it for free 100% of the time.....you don't want to be like that idiot that went into the MP and proposed..wtf was that all about.

Lately I dont even bother dressing to impress the ladies. I go with the shorts and t-shirt and let my money talk. I dont want to pretend there is more...I think the release is good enough. They still text my wallet asking him to come visit!!
Unread June 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Your both right, but who ever said this hobby was easy, it's hard on the wallet and it can be just as hard on your head and heart.

I do it for the variety and I love banging hot young girls.
Fucking the shit out of younger girls, I mean doing every position and every dirty thing to them is something I crave, and it does make me feel young again, if only for thirty minutes.
Then I get to relive it again by telling it here.

I have been doing this for along time, TOO DAM long, and I see some of these girl bullshit from a mile away and if I don't like the girl vary much I move on, BUT if she is hot and gives me what I want without to much BULL I stick around a while.
The smart girls treat me right and keep me coming back for more, the young dumb ones rush me out the door never to see me return again.

Last edited by AGENT69; June 15th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
Unread June 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

+1 to both...

I use to use Hx for Agent69 girls, literally no strings attached, lots of great sex and variety but totally agree with Hugh on the financing element on these girls lifestyle. Its a vicious cycle. These gals can pull down $300 per day cash doing hj and allow roaming. So being the white night seems out of the question. So what do you think these gals want by working us the way they do? Maybe they think they can quit and get a big fat allowance?
Unread June 15th, 2012
VIP User

massageluv

I agree with Aloha on most of the theories, and Hugh G. is right, I think, in the number of guys in the "holding pattern." They do like the guys they string along. Mostly. They like being paraded around in their ever-so-short skirts, and go shopping....but not in their own "hood," that's for sure. It's two lives for them, but they love the money. They'll do a great acting job for some bread and gifts. Makes you almost believe that. . .well, you've been there.
Unread June 16th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

If youre gonna fuck around with these broads on the outside, you have to have a swingers mentality. A selfish swingers mentality to boot.
I have had many relationships, and still do with many, and the one thing that used to drive me crazy was thinking about them possibly doing various adult things with other men. Well, they do, do things with other men but it usually is for only money. Then I started thinking all the freebies in the Spa, and outside the spa that I was getting ,and this is where the selfish attitude came in. I thought if shes doing this for me for free, and making a big buck doing for money for other guys, fuck it, just enjoy the relatinship while it lasts. I did that, and do that.
....and yes, you can be very special to them in their private life. To think you arent is silly, especially if you dont have a big wallet and she still sees you outside.
The worst thing you can do is start asking her questions about her activities with her customers.
The
#1 thing she will do is start lying right off the bat. Not all lies, but most lies. When she starts to trust you is when she will start to tell you things that you may not want to hear about her days in the spa. From there you can get all the info you want, and she will tell you mostly the truth, voluntarily, that used to be lies. You have to eat it up and dont get pissed. Think like a swinger. Her life is hard and you are her soft place mentally, and she will appreciate you more for it in the long run.
Jealousy has no place in the monger/provider world.
I posted on the old forum a coule of years ago or maybe last year, about the things that mongers do and want from the girls sometimes. I actually had emails from mongers telling that I was lying. What a fucking joke some of the mongers are to think that these girls are anything but human.
Unread June 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I think we are all swingers to some degree, and try and not get jealous and to attached is the key.
The jealous thing and attached thing I have a problem with.
Unread June 16th, 2012
VIP User

LYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to beholdLYLT is a splendid one to behold

Been in similar deals and sua gua hits it on the head about how they will tell you lies right off the bat. Funny how later you can catch them changing the story when they are more comfortable. You know they gotta have a tough time remembering who they told what to.
Jealousy will turn most of them off real fast. Gotta hold back and try not to let it get to you. Funny how well our double-standard genes work, huh?
Unread June 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYLT View Post
Been in similar deals and sua gua hits it on the head about how they will tell you lies right off the bat. Funny how later you can catch them changing the story when they are more comfortable. You know they gotta have a tough time remembering who they told what to.
Jealousy will turn most of them off real fast. Gotta hold back and try not to let it get to you. Funny how well our double-standard genes work, huh?
It is REAL funny how there lies catch up to them later, I have a pretty good memory so I catch a few lies now and then, not a big deal unless I really start liking the girl, then I start to question how much I can trust her and weather I want to get involved with her or not.
Unread June 16th, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

If you just assume every word coming out of her mouth is a lie, and learn to accept that, you'll be better off.