Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 4th, 2017

dksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to behold
Default Cute Hair Stylist

I went to get my haircut in Garden Grove and a cute Viet girl was working alone. We had a good conversation going and she would put her body close to mine literally rubbing herself on me. When she got a phone call and was talking to that person, her ass was pretty much on my arm while my arm was on the armrest.

I was very tempted to pinch her ass but I have no idea what her reaction would be. Would any of you dare to touch her ass in this situation?
Unread November 5th, 2017
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksmith View Post
I went to get my haircut in Garden Grove and a cute Viet girl was working alone. We had a good conversation going and she would put her body close to mine literally rubbing herself on me. When she got a phone call and was talking to that person, her ass was pretty much on my arm while my arm was on the armrest.

I was very tempted to pinch her ass but I have no idea what her reaction would be. Would any of you dare to touch her ass in this situation?
You should've, dude. Along with getting her name and the name of the place.
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Harvey Weinstein would have been all over that.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by southOC View Post
Harvey Weinstein would have been all over that.
Harvey Weinstein been fucked and now he will be fucked. Opened up a whole can of worms. He's dumber by the day. Now besides the 50+ broads who will work on tagging him, the starlets all around are laying out all their dirty laundry starting a Hollywood snowball, and it extends out from that. It was an open secret, now it's turning into the scab that got pulled off.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well sounds like your arm was pinned to the armrest, but I would have done a strategic light caress with the other hand but nothing too heavy until she got off the phone. Then if she jumped and complained you could state: "You were leaning on my arm". If she showed she liked it I would definitely move more into it and make sure you wind up with her number and a way to follow up. If she were primed right then, you could ask if there were a "back room". If she gave you the green light, well...you know what to do. I would just make sure if there were doubt at the outset you have an excuse like I mentioned in case it was innocent on her part not thinking about the fact her ass was resting on your arm. Just my take. Always have an out, but be ready to pounce. Haha.
Shaarang

Ever had a cute dental assistant push her pelvis on your arm while the dentist was doing a cleaning or working on teeth? I did. It was a little uncomfortable knowing the horny chick was actually pulsing her box on my arm and I had nowhere to go. I know she got her jollies but I couldn't move without being obvious and taking a chance that the dentist would notice and fuck up something in my mouth if he became aware. She had a lot of sex drive to do that to a client in the chair who can't move. She gave me the knowing look after when the dentist was out of the cubicle. She solved my problem when she handed me a tissue folded over with her digits inside.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I was at the doctor's office and the super hot latina nurse pinned my arm across her tits as she took my blood pressure. she even took my pressure twice,,,,, This nurse is fine and I think the doc is banging her
VIP User

jack1979 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
I was at the doctor's office and the super hot latina nurse pinned my arm across her tits as she took my blood pressure. she even took my pressure twice,,,,, This nurse is fine and I think the doc is banging her
Same story... A while ago I had high BP and entered into a clinical trial to see if some new medicine would work... multiple vistis to the nurse... in the beginning to get my base readings she would take my BP by holding my arm across her breasts or dropping my arm to her legs.. always resulted in a higher reading... later after I was on the meds her style changed to a more modest approach ... I called her on that change and we eventually had a date or two...
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Lol, I think I may know who you’re talking about. Is her name Lisa?
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Monger brethren, there's always Nina at Mimi's Hair Salon. She has a back room but it'll cost you.