Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 30th, 2016
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold
Default Arcadia The California Town Where Chinese Millionaires House their Kids—and Mistresse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoeUxzUR4ec
Unread January 30th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

There goes the neighborhood....
Unread February 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I like that the young girl who's attending Pasadena City College answers that she chose her Maserati over a Ferrari or Lambo because the price was better.

That's not the young FOB girls I like... I like the dirt poor, super hot, Asian country bumpkins.
VIP User

shenyang
Default chinese millionaires

Maserari,cheper that a Ferrari. Just $80.000 to $100.000.if not more.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

That's not the young FOB girls I like... I like the dirt poor, super hot, Asian country bumpkins.[/quote]

Oh hell yes!
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I like that the young girl who's attending Pasadena City College answers that she chose her Maserati over a Ferrari or Lambo because the price was better.

That's not the young FOB girls I like... I like the dirt poor, super hot, Asian country bumpkins.
Those are so hard to find. Even the poorest farm fed FOB's have Internet and media access. They read and dream about Versace, Gucci, Fendi and Dolce & Gabbana but first hoping to get Ralph Lauren, Coach, Abercrombie and UGG.
Snatch them up quickly before they get too wise!
Unread February 2nd, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Those are so hard to find. Even the poorest farm fed FOB's have Internet and media access. They read and dream about Versace, Gucci, Fendi and Dolce & Gabbana but first hoping to get Ralph Lauren, Coach, Abercrombie and UGG.
Snatch them up quickly before they get too wise!
I'm off to Walmart in Rosemead as we speak!
Unread February 4th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I know Wechat girls that will fuck for an iTunes card....who needs a Maserati??? Oh wait...the iTunes card is a scam.... I'll stick to FOBs that will suck and fuck for free with the hopes of A: getting a US Citizen to marry them or worst case B: putting an "anchor baby" in them so they can stay here. Ever wonder why so many young Chinese FOB girls never ask you to wear a cover??? Just sayin...