Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

laddybuck will become famous soon enough
Default Tulip Girls

Anyone seen Linda or Kelly out there? Linda should probably retire, but Kelly was supporting a kid so I would guess she had to find a new place.
Unread August 25th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by laddybuck View Post
Anyone seen Linda or Kelly out there? Linda should probably retire, but Kelly was supporting a kid so I would guess she had to find a new place.
I have not.
Linda has my contact information, I assume still, but she has not reached out to me. It is possible she is done. Her daughter was finishing up at CSUF.
Kelly I have no idea..
Unread August 25th, 2017

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute

Linda, formerly of animal hospital??

Does anybody know what happened to Cindy from animal hospital? I remember when Linda, Cindy and Vivian used to work over there. Now it seems all 3 have disappeared.
Unread August 26th, 2017
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I had a session with Linda at Tulip back in March. Same great service she has always been known for when in a good mood. Good massage then full nude BBJ.
Unread August 26th, 2017
VIP User

Yep, Same Linda from the animal clinic. She's been around the game awhile. Some good times over there though.
Unread August 28th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
Linda, formerly of animal hospital??

Does anybody know what happened to Cindy from animal hospital? I remember when Linda, Cindy and Vivian used to work over there. Now it seems all 3 have disappeared.
Linda (Tulip) = Vivian (#6) (You might have been thinking of Jessica?)
Unread August 28th, 2017
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Jessica

Yeah sounds like he meant Jessica, the hot little milf previously at #6.

What happened to her? She used to work at that motel in GG couple years back, and I saw her at Pho 86 one time eating by herself. But recently she just disappeared. Perhaps she went back to Asia to retire? She was a very smart lady, hope she is well.

But another big question is: what happened to Cindy? I'm sure you all remember her
Unread August 28th, 2017
VIP User

Never saw Cindy, but will never forget Jessica! The first time I went over to the "Animal Hospital" to check out the scene, I got out of my car and was walking around the building and Jessica came out of #6 and basically pulled me in and attacked me! she was wild. I remember thinking Holy Shit! what the hell just happened? I got in the car and "Jessica" by the Allman bros. came on the radio. Knew i'd never forget her name.
Unread September 3rd, 2017
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica was amazing. My first session with her was very memorable. She said she liked my body (back in college I used to read Flex magazine and tried to be like Francis Benfatto my hero ) . She laid me down on the bed, and in the middle of the massage she rimmed me and it was just fantastic. Wonderful mouth on that woman. Loved to french kiss her too.