Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 27th, 2017

dksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to beholddksmith is a splendid one to behold
Default Hooking Up Outside the Shop

Do a lot of legit providers give out their cell to see you Outside the Shop? What is a good way to ask?

Tell us your stories
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

If you are good to her she usually offers her number
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Like all human social interaction, you develop a relationship. You may even click at first meeting. Then you ask.
With Chinese providers, connecting on WeChat is easier and usually more successful. Lmccj is also right. Be good to her. But being good doesn't mean making it rain.Take an interest in her and show consideration. Just like civilians, they are human females.
Unread October 28th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

By being good to your provider I should have said take an interest in your provider get to know her also. humor goes a long way to getting her attention. Also take care of yourself before your visit. Dress nicely scrub yourself and smell good.
I can tell you that my ATF always sniffs me and I watch her and as she does her nipples swell and harden
I also had an experience once where I was staying at someone’s guest house and offered to wash the linens before I left and my friends wife shamed me and told me not to because she liked to sometimes take a nap in the guest house and my sent lingered after I left and “she liked that”
Unread October 28th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksmith View Post
Do a lot of legit providers give out their cell to see you Outside the Shop? What is a good way to ask?

Tell us your stories
Hey bud, how do you mean "legit"? The usual connotation is a provider who doesn't give extras but only legit massage. So I wonder if you are after one of that type or one who goes beyond "legit" massage in the shop because you would love to tap further into the source outside the shop? Just as the others have mentioned the first step is to get to a congenial relationship with her and when you feel you have at least somewhat a "connection" it should be easy to simply offer your number and ask for hers. So that may take more visits with a "legit" provider than one who gets more personal with you right off the bat, no? Some "legit" providers are in a so called "legit" shop where management may even monitor how friendly a provider is to clients and this may be a barrier in some cases. In those cases the exchange of digits better be UTR from the management of the shop...just saying. Good luck.