Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Hearing anything in the shop other than music.
Negotiating tip on the flip and getting up to get it.
Waiting 5, no 10, no, more like 25 minutes for my girl...
Fish sauce aroma
Was at a new place that is right next door to a Viet coffee shop. The soothing Chinese music was playing and then the booming bass from the coffee shop started coming through the wall. The girl told me it was like that all the time. Really killed it for me.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

1. Any indication of poor hygiene (wet spots, pubic hairs on table, etc.)
2. Gum-chewing.
3. The one-hand massage while talking on the phone or shouting through the door at some girl down the hall.
4. Seeing a non-monger dude anywhere on the premises.
5. Seeing monger anywhere on the premises. (Lol)
6. "Cum for me," or similar hurry up comments.
7. Bad breath.
8. Sticky skin or a shiny (sweaty) face.
9. Unwashed or smelly hair.
10. Ghetto-speak.
11. Piercings.
12. Tattoos.
13. Attitude.
14. Upsell.
15. Cellulite.
16. Farting.

Shit! I'm really hard to please! The list just keeps going and going! Lol
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
I hate to admit that the thought crossed my mind...haha. And I knew that someone here would suggest it to me. lol.
Whew...glad you and me and ryskfree are not the only gummy bears!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
1. Any indication of poor hygiene (wet spots, pubic hairs on table, etc.)
2. Gum-chewing.
3. The one-hand massage while talking on the phone or shouting through the door at some girl down the hall.
4. Seeing a non-monger dude anywhere on the premises.
5. Seeing monger anywhere on the premises. (Lol)
6. "Cum for me," or similar hurry up comments.
7. Bad breath.
8. Sticky skin or a shiny (sweaty) face.
9. Unwashed or smelly hair.
10. Ghetto-speak.
11. Piercings.
12. Tattoos.
13. Attitude.
14. Upsell.
15. Cellulite.
16. Farting.

Shit! I'm really hard to please! The list just keeps going and going! Lol
Ok..ghetto speak and farting...have you been to San Pedro lately?
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Pretty much everything listed so far in this thread is a mood killer for me and then some. I'm already at a point where I only try to see younger types who I find attractive and lately even they aren't doing all that much for me. Usually leave thinking it was a waste of time and money no matter how fun the visit was. Might be a sign to take or break temporarily or permanently.

That click story is pretty funny, don't think I could've went for the HJ if that was me in that situation. click click
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Girls with runny noses who keep sniffing. Every time I feel one of her hands not being on my body for more than 15 seconds I picture her wiping her snot with her hand and then touching me. That's a common way of spreading staph. Nasty...
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Girls with runny noses who keep sniffing. Every time I feel one of her hands not being on my body for more than 15 seconds I picture her wiping her snot with her hand and then touching me. That's a common way of spreading staph. Nasty...
A stuffy nose can ruin a good BJ too. She can't breath through her mouth when something else is jammed in it, and she has to come up for air more often! (Don't be a bastard and hold her head down when she's fighting for air!)
Unread January 27th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I can't believe this hasn't already been mentioned, but I bring it up only because it happened to me yesterday.

I was having a great time with this well-know, well-reviewed Asian girl from HX whose name shall not be named. It was my second visit with her in a week because she was so good the first time.

After going through all the normal fun stuff (DFK, BBBJ, rimming, cowgirl), she suddenly tells me to get on top. I thought it was strange because we hadn't been in CG too long, but I figured she was just tired today.

So we're in mish and I'm getting close. That's when I start to notice the smell. As I'm finishing, the smell starts getting stronger, nearly unbearable. I finish and pull out and the odor is now a tangible, palpable entity which hits me like an upper-cut.

Clearly she's aware too because she immediately excuses herself to the bathroom, saying she'll be right back for round two. But as she leaves, the smell lingering on my cock from whatever died in her kitty is causing me to dry heave. I nearly puked on the bed.

I realize girls get all sorts of fungal infections, bladder infections, etc., and that's probably all it was. But this was like the smell of festering, rotting carrion.

She finished in the bathroom and I rushed past her to the shower to clean the skunk from my body. She was waiting naked on the bed when I got out because I had paid for the hour, but I made up an excuse saying I had masturbated earlier and I only had one pop, so I was heading out.
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Answering the fucking phone while servicing you at the same time! I used to be a regular at Francis' in Pasadena until she started wearing a Bluetooth and talking with potential customers while giving the HE. That ruined a wonderful relationship!
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
A stuffy nose can ruin a good BJ too. She can't breath through her mouth when something else is jammed in it, and she has to come up for air more often! (Don't be a bastard and hold her head down when she's fighting for air!)

Sam you are clearly a sick man. As we used to say it grade school...it takes one to know one!