Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 9th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Remember when you could get a bbbj for $20?

Well, you wouldn't if you're under 35 or so. Those were the good old days for us older guys. The thrill of the hunt, beating the competition to the prize, the thrill of evading the cops--oh yes, I got pinched once, but not caught "with my pants down," so nothing happened. I'll never forget many of those
rencounters, like the time I picked up this really hot latina and as we were driving she was dfking me like crazy and rubbing Mr. J and, like some silly teenager, I came in my pants. I don't know if she realized it or not, but I told her I couldn't do it, drove her back, and she got nothing--but did not seem upset. Or the time I paid a nice-looking chick $7 for dfk and bbbj, and not in the car but some run down shanty. There are many others I remember fondly for hot make-out sessions followed by great bbbj.
Now, it seems we are the hunted, having to pay over-inflated prices and prey to unscrupulous scammers, cheaters, bait-and-switchers, and just plain fat and ugly girls who, because they have a mobile phone, can rent a room in some flea-bag hotel and claim to have great skills. You still hope against hope for something great, but as soon as you open the door the dream pops and what you usually get is a lame massage with a handy finish. It's no longer a man's world, fellas. I feel sorry for the young men who are expected now to "know how to treat a lady" (none of them admit to being prostitutes now) rather than being treated by a hot chick who won't take your whole day's salary for a cheap thrill.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yes I remember when gasoline cost less than $1.00 a gallon and minimum wage was $3.00 an hour so I am not sure things have gotten that much more expensive. $7 for a BJ in a shack? The car sounds better and safer. How much today for a bj from streetwalker?
VIP User

Hugh I'm not talking about the 70s but the 80s and 90s. It wasn't until the late 90s that the cops cleared away most of the street-walkers. The point is that now the only streetwalkers you can find are crack-whores and grandmas, if you can find them at all. If you never hunted back then, then you missed out. And no, a car was and is not safer than a shack, be it ever so humble. (Maybe I shouldn't insult the crack-whores, because there was this one time, a SW took me to a shack, and let me smoke some of her crack--never had done it before and not since. It was very nice though, and she was not at all strung-out looking. And she didn't charge me any extra for it--just being nice. What is the chance of finding an experience like that these days?)
Unread December 10th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I remember going to St. Mary's in Oxnard and paying $40 +$60 for 45 minutes with bbfs and bbbj. As I was getting into my car, Mamasan Sue found out my tip and came barreling out of the parlor yelling at me that I paid too much. She had a $20 in her hand for me to take back. It was a good session with a girl I liked so I told her to give it back to the girl.
VIP User

Rubenme2

Times have changed. Now it's a mamasan who feeds you kimchi and melon after you massage or who comes in the shower or massage room to give you and extra hand. It's the girl who remembers you from another parlor who let's the new place know that you're cool and not LE. And now guys you speak to only online who share phone numbers and contacts they know via PM.
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

i used to get great bbbj for 20 on lincoln blvd in venice in the 80's. it was fun. i was in my late teens and would see these crazed eyed sluts walking up and down the street doing my rounds for my boss driving a van. i'd just pull over in the middle of the day let them in, then drive around to an alley. slobery cim fun. i miss those days.
VIP User

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about people! Compare streetwalkin with the previous post and tell me, which sounds like more fun?
Kimchee and melon, forsooth!
Unread December 11th, 2013
Junior Puppy

johnworld

Some my best encounters were in the 90's on 1st Street in Santa Ana, just off the 5 fwy. I hooked up with some really young, good looking walkers and go to that cheap, hourly motel on 1st Street. Or we would go back to my office at night and play boss and secretary.
One of best looking girls I've ever encountered (looked like a young Kate Moss). We actually went back to her apartment where she rented a room from some old gezzer.
She would get dressed up in a teddy and nylons. It was only after we were together a few times did I find out she was a really addicted junkie. One day she just disappeared, never saw her again.
Unread December 11th, 2013
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

erectus i love them both. i love being pampered in a spa with a massage but i also loved the raunchy experience of living on the edge with wild eyed streetwalkers. kindof apples and oranges you know
Unread December 12th, 2013

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Wow, thanks for the throwback mammaries. Yes, I am sure those were the days.... I just have to share this. Back in 1994 the whole west wing of the hotel on Lincoln & Gilbert ( near Savannah High School ) was a Mexican whorehouse. Each girl had her own room and the mammasan had a suite in which the mongers would lounge and pick the girls from a photo album. Then mammasan would call the girls room to arrange the date. Then you go to the room in which you can bbfs some hot Mexican jailbait for only $50. I remember getting awesome bbbj and bbfs creampie until one day they were on ABC Eyewitness News ! It turns out the mms may have just split with the money (she held the girl's $ and passports as well as blackmail leverage with their families) . Sad situation for the girls I remember, but I remember some awesome sessions with some super low mileage girls for an incredible price. Some of those girls were so tender and sweet. Totally natural girls just out of high school with braces and pigtails. Ah yes, those were the days.

Last edited by OCTatts; December 12th, 2013 at 01:41 AM.