Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gaping holes

I consider myself a Renaissance man and I am constantly trying to expand my horizons. Right now I am looking for the provider with the largest and loosest hole in Southern California. She doesn't have to be into being fisted, just someone with a good sized cavern. Any suggestions?
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

If you can find Tajae she can handel it all,
very nice if you are tired of bottoming out in asians
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I consider myself a Renaissance man and I am constantly trying to expand my horizons. Right now I am looking for the provider with the largest and loosest hole in Southern California. She doesn't have to be into being fisted, just someone with a good sized cavern. Any suggestions?
Tjinla please do post if you find Tajae or whomever so we know who not to try to bounce around inside of LOL!
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Tjinla please do post if you find Tajae or whomever so we know who not to try to bounce around inside of LOL!
I will keep every one informed of my findings.
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Good sized caverns scare the hell out of me ….they are dark, stinky, humid, you can hear echo’s and you can easily get lost in them. I recommend that once you find your prize, put on a life jacket, wear a headlamp (be sure to bring extra batteries), bring a mask and snorkel, tie a100’ safety line to your self and post a note here on MPR of where you are going and when you expect to be back….so that if we don’t hear from you and you are over-due, MPR can launch a search party to find you.

PS: leaving bread crumbs along your trail never really seems to work well.

PPS: maybe you can post a picture of the cavern here on MPR, kind of like photos people post when they reach the top of Mt Everest.

Good luck bro!
Unread January 23rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

leaving bread crumbs along your trail never really seems to work well.

I use skittles like they did for ET!