Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 3rd, 2014
sunitch

Default le question

if a provider gets busted and they take her phone what happens to her customers numbers and text messages ?

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough

That why I used monger's phone. The phone that Obama gave out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Recently I read that there was a Supreme Court case pending on this issue regarding cops rights to use the phone info without a search warrant.

Iphones have an app that you can erase your phone if it is lost or stolen. Its the "find my iphone" app

Cops can do whatever they want as you know. I would think they wouldnt be interested in the phone unless there were incriminating notes on it. Anyway most people use the passcode feature and you cant even get on it without the code so unless the phone was used to commit the crimes I think she should ask for her phone back. They cant just take your personal possessions and thats what a phone is. If she worked at an mp and the phone was the main phone line to the business she could kiss it goodbye but if its just the personal phone in her purse than she should ask for its back.. I mean wtf its a $700 phone.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Recently I read that there was a Supreme Court case pending on this issue regarding cops rights to use the phone info without a search warrant.

Iphones have an app that you can erase your phone if it is lost or stolen. Its the "find my iphone" app

Cops can do whatever they want as you know. I would think they wouldnt be interested in the phone unless there were incriminating notes on it. Anyway most people use the passcode feature and you cant even get on it without the code so unless the phone was used to commit the crimes I think she should ask for her phone back. They cant just take your personal possessions and thats what a phone is. If she worked at an mp and the phone was the main phone line to the business she could kiss it goodbye but if its just the personal phone in her purse than she should ask for its back.. I mean wtf its a $700 phone.
It would certainly be illegal for Leo to glean information off of a cell phone unless it was perhaps a felony, which prostitution is not. Once arrested, the provider would be released pending arraignment and the personal items would be returned. At least that is my understanding.

That is not to say that Leo wouldn't be able to "capture" the information from the phone and save it for a "later" investigation on something else; though not being able to use it as "evidence", it could be it used to track down a "violent sex offender"...

I listen to Bill Handel on the Law, which tells you I am an idiot and have no case....

That being said bro, what happened that would cause you concern? It might cause concerns for all of us....

Brother Ichi. Any take on this?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

So she has your name and number in her contact list. Her mother and best friend are probably there too. Not evidence of a crime, but LE could try to bluff you anyway. If some asshole calls you up and says he's a cop and wants to ask you questions about so-and-so provider, you don't really even know he's a cop. All you know for sure is that he's an asshole. If he really wants to find you and he's a real cop, he will, if he wants to expend the energy. But for a chickenshit misdemeanor that he can't prove anyway, there's nothing in it for him. Do any of you guys negotiate by means of texting? Probably not enough to get you for solicitation (who knows who was using the phone?), but might give the cop more leverage if he's trying to sweat you. It does make a strong case to use a burner phone for mongering though.
Unread February 4th, 2014
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

And another reason not to do outcall to your home. She's got your name, phone and address info.
Keep in mind that most providers have two phones too. So it's pretty easy to figure out the John's from Mom and Sis. Also if they have management, do you really want a 3rd party to have your info?
Unread February 5th, 2014
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I really don't think they can do much. It really is a steep legal hill to bust someone for prostitution. The police need a solicitation of sex for money on a wire to play for the court. What are they going to do with your telephone number?

The girls carry most of the danger when it comes to massage parlors. They are there captive. The girl has multiple customers per day. Every interaction is a potential interaction with a cop. If the girl wants to get paid some customers will not pay unsless she asks for the money. [Assholes] IF girl plays it safe does not ask the customer says to himself "She did not ask. It must be free." Then the prick walks out no tip or low tip after deed is done. Choi told me about that before.
sunitch

nothing happened , just always wondered . thanks for your take on the subject.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I typically use my google phone number. I also erase texts and messages on my phone from providers, like on citivibe. That way if LE or a court asks for my phone there are no incriminating evidence in it.
The court or LE could ask Google to provide your messages but I don't think it would go that far. They have better things to do. They usually go for the easy convictions, instead of having to use use CSI techniques for such small fry.
Unread February 6th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Guys, the NSA and FBI already have access to all the phone contacts of anyone they want to search