Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 10th, 2012
VIP User

Oilmassage
Default Just got back from AC

Now thats real mongering. Honestly you guys are right I don't post enough but so here's a trip report. AC gets better everytime I go. the Wild Orchard is a oasis of its own. They built a second wing a couple of years ago and a new great pool. If you stay there ask for a poolside lagoon room first floor. The international sports bar and book is right next door. One can bet on anything and they have a poker room open 24 hours a day. American guy named Tim owes it. The short time bars are across the street from the hotel 700 pesos about 15 bucks for you to blow you loads. High Society disco opened up and its owned by Louie from the Louis Grand hotel and it great. Plenty on non bar girls i there to pick up without bar fines or local girls also. Open to 4 am. Bar fines are anywhere from 1500 to 3000 pesos and the exchange rate is 42.85 to the 1.00 but then it was the November. If anyone has question on Philippines or Thailand let me know. If you find a girl or couple you like you should pick up and fly to Boracay its one of the best beaches in the world with plenty of nightlife
Unread February 14th, 2012
VIP User

mtracker

I guess you mean Angeles City in the Philippines. I don't know what that's doing in the Chicago forum, but, hey, you live it any way you want. I've been to Makati a few times and I prefer the apartment girls to the bar girls, but, again, different strokes for different folks.

Mongering is definitely easier in the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Shanghai than it is here in Chicago, but, on the other hand, it's a much easier commute to go to Chinatown than to the Philippines.