Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 4th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I've done photo shoots with several hot Latina AMP providers. I'm always looking for an excuse to use my high-end DSLR equipment and lenses, and then edit them using in Photoshop. It also helps that they usually voluntarily "pay me back" with some FS or BBBJ after the session and again when I'm done editing them.

They typically love the photos, and then several of them have asked me if I could post them on backpage, cl, or citivibe for them so that they could get started doing incall outside of an AMP. They claim that they don't have a credit card to post the ad themselves. I'm glad I never posted any ads for them because its incriminating to have your credit card and IP address on file associated with a prostitution ad...that's enough probable cause to prosecute anyone as a pimp.
Cool deal; Good info.
Unread April 4th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmccj View Post
Please ban me and delete my account and stop editing the content of my posts MPR
Ooouch! DK Somebody's pissed!
Unread April 4th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Not very smart DK/Libertine, this is how Baldy Cruiser got caught by the feds, after posting an ad for a provider.
Good Lesson.
Unread April 4th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Only a loser would would hook up with a minor.
With so many legal age girls who look much younger than they are, why would you even think about it?
I card chicks who tell me they're 18 or 19.
And don't accept out of state ID.
I had a 17 year old not too long ago I met in a cigar lounge try showing me an Oregon DL.
She knew the area well enough so I stood firm on seeing the CA DL.
2 year difference in the Bdays.
Unread April 4th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please ban me and delete my account and stop editing the content of my posts MPR
Quote:
To all members:
I recommend you all ask MPR to delete your reviews and accounts
Quote:
MPR I sent you an email about my account so please delete
Quote:
mPR Not yet? How come?
Quote:
Is there anyway to cancel your membership???
Quote:
Is there anyway to cancel your membership??? Another request
Quote:
What a useless POS website I hope the FBI busts your ass MPR not kick me to the curb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Ooouch! DK Somebody's pissed!

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... MPR. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.
Unread April 5th, 2018
Shaarang

[quote=Drukpa Kunley;94313]Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... MPR. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.[/QUOTE

Awwh, aww...Oh, I get it! You just had to turn on the tube and watch Frank Miller's SIN CITY one more time and reprise the role in your mind that Bruce Willis did in that tormented piece of movie genius. You would love to bleed that yellow blood and keep popping those pills for your angina just to get through. Cuz you're going to protect us out of our minds. Shit you don't fuck. Fuck you don't shit. Since you're winning, now that you're winning and can't lose...just whisper it...you know...whatever the doc said? Even Willis couldn't make it through that flick. A lot of bodies along the way. Mickey Roarke, Jessica Alba. But when you get over your daydream take another pull from that bottle. What is that? Wild Turkey? Chivas Regal? Or heaven forbid, Patron Silver Tequila.

Waal, what are you going to do when you wake up and you're Mayor Hasselhoff of Funner, California instead of King Kong, and you just want to keep on partying? You're not going to want to keep bleeding, you're just going to look for some more beautiful doves to release into the sunset sky and get back on your white horse for a ride. WTF are you chirping about?
Unread April 10th, 2018
Shaarang

Oh, it's from a movie script. Makes sense.
Unread April 10th, 2018
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Ever consider just GROWING UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... MPR. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you.
Ever consider just GROWING UP?

Really now, you're like a 14-year old throwing a fucking tantrum because you can't get your way.
Unread April 11th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

OkiOpai, still using the MPR member database to contact members by using his MPR membership to send pm's and site email to others members on here inviting them to join his own provider review board.

OkiOpai, still owns and operates his own board that reviews providers and OkiOpai's private board competes with MPreviews.

What would MPR Administration/Owners say about OkiOpai is using their site's membership list and resources to get their members to join OkiOpai's own review board if they knew about it ?

OkiOpai, you told your review board members that you located your server off shore out of the reach of LE.

LOL

OkiOpai, how did that meeting go in San Diego with one of your review board members that you recruited to join you from MPreviews ?

LOL