Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 22nd, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wrote a review this A.M.; Posted same evening!

F*#king Amazing! Wrote a review this morning and it's already posted tonight for tomorrow morning's selection. Thanks Marsean for your advise on getting past the bugs of the review posting process. Now I just fill in the check box info, write a review headline, then type in a few words of review. Submit it, it goes through and gets added to my list of reviews, in a awaiting approval status. Then I open it up and complete the review and submit it without problem. So maybe I was taking to long in writing my reviews and the form timed out...no problem now. Must say the site has been behaving for the most part...not without quirks but it appears regularly, mostly early morning and hasn't gone offline for hours or days like before.
Unread November 23rd, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
F*#king Amazing! Wrote a review this morning and it's already posted tonight for tomorrow morning's selection. Thanks Marsean for your advise on getting past the bugs of the review posting process. Now I just fill in the check box info, write a review headline, then type in a few words of review. Submit it, it goes through and gets added to my list of reviews, in a awaiting approval status. Then I open it up and complete the review and submit it without problem. So maybe I was taking to long in writing my reviews and the form timed out...no problem now. Must say the site has been behaving for the most part...not without quirks but it appears regularly, mostly early morning and hasn't gone offline for hours or days like before.
My last two reviews were posted the next day. Submitted comments on posted reviews still take long to be approved and posted. The review is tAkeb down before the comment is posted.