Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 19th, 2019
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strippers

Long time ago before I ever got into mongering I had several flings with some strippers. The first was when I was 28 and she was from a small island group in the South Pacific. She was 43 so the largest difference in age until I got old and into this hobby with some young girls. She came over to my apartment I made her lunch and we headed to the bedroom. Very hot Aug day so my bedroom windows were open and the community pool was right below my apartment. I fucked her for 2 1/2 hrs with a little break. She could keep me hard and she was very vocal. Boy did I get looks after that. The second one was an Asian mixture of 4 nationalities. The best tits and body of any I have had. She would come over and we would go at it. I would have to get ready to go to work and she would get under the sink and suck me while I was shaving or brushing my teeth. She was nonstop sure do miss her. The last one was a white girl also great tits and body. She asked me to take her in to get away from the guy she was staying with. I felt sorry for her so I did. She was good most of the time but had a drug problem. She would shoot up. After a month she went to stay with her mom in Fla. Found out a couple weeks later she had rung my phone bill up making long distance calls. Anyone else go down the stripper trail?
Unread August 20th, 2019
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Yes a few times
Strippers are trainvwrecks from the get go but the sex was always great
Unread August 20th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Get counseling!
Unread August 20th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah mine to started in my early 20s. They were all problems but none the less all were fun to fuck even with your friends