Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 17th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

This isn't that crazy, (can't compare to NicetoKnow's stories) Had a massage the other day, the MT doesn't allow much play, but allowed me to rub her pussy over her panties as she gave me a nice HJ. She got so wet after she had pumped my dry, she stuck two finger is her pussy and brought them out sopping wet and wiped them on my chest. Said I was a bad boy. LOL. I offered to lick her clean, and she playfully slapped my face.
Unread March 18th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Stuffing little Kelly Toan at old Dr. Pham's place full on BBFS when the mamasan walked in and found me balls deep in tiny Kelly then shut the door she mistakenly was going to bring in a customer.
2 Weeks later back balls deep in little Kelly with her legs in the air when a monger opens the door this time.
I just turned around, still balls deep in Kelly no condom, and told him to shut the door and went back to fking her brains out.
Unread March 18th, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Unfortunately not. She didn't get the memo, probably because she was in her early 20s, which meant that she never even heard of the movie.

Was Jennifer Beals a provider in that movie?
No she was a pole dancer