Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Asiansam gave you the best way and if you have their phone already in your phone address book as a provider, you are already to make a contact, and chances are slim you would be turned away.

There is another way that you may just get civvies or it may be harder to get to it but if they accept your invite you can spend time to find out. That way is go to Discover and pick People Nearby, click ok on GPS use, then go to upper right three verticle dots and click females only, then it scans a list of closest to further away. You may still be able to see providers if there is an indication, I stay away from business product selling there, but a lot of civvies (apparent) come up. Some with very juicy shots in their pic or pic albums. If you find what looks good, then click on their pic to open their profile. Near bottom is a green bar that says Send Greeting, click on it and choose green Add Contact. You will see a message where it says Request sent, wait for acceptance. Or you can cold call them with a message below instead which says 'say something', but that is pretty random. In any case, their profiles in some cases are pretty revealing and you may hit the jackpot.
To be honest, I've had a lot of success on Wechat with righteous civvies, and also massage girls operating in civvie mode (they are women, after all). Most of their pics are real, but look out for the ones that look like they were taken in the 1970's, and then (much) later digitally scanned, because that's exactly what they are! I like grandmas, but I don't like surprises, if you know what i mean. Of course, nothing is truly free, so while they may give it up relatively easy, they're in it for more than that, meaning, BF, husband, relationship, etc., etc. Good luck!
Unread June 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
ok so i have a girl on my weechat that i want to block or have her not see me on... is that possible? thanks.
Go to their profile and click the three dots in the upper right corner. Click "Block."

You can also click on "Moments Options" from that same drop-down, then you can select "Don't Share My Moments" [with her] and/or "Hide Her Moments."

If you like using the "Moments" feature to post things, there are settings there to play around with to allow some girls access, but not others.

I don't know of a way to block someone from seeing you if you're using the "People Nearby" feature, unless that's a side benefit of the "Block" option mentioned above.
Unread July 4th, 2016
VIP User

punch is an unknown quantity at this point

Checkout WeChat ID:huanie236, works out of a home in Anaheim
Unread July 4th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Just did a search of huanie236. Nothing found.
Unread July 4th, 2016
VIP User

Sorry my bad, the correct wechat id is, huanle236.
Unread July 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch View Post
Sorry my bad, the correct wechat id is, huanle236.
Is she legit ??

She asked me if I wanted sex service when I contacted her on We chat.

Then she said $ 200 for 3 hours.

Her pics are HOT !!!

But I am sure they must be Fake !

She gave me a address in Anaheim.
Unread July 4th, 2016
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you seen her ?

Seems like a scam !
Unread July 4th, 2016
VIP User

She told me the same price, I went ahead and made an appointment to see her today at 6 pm. Unfortunately I had a minor accident this morning and I had to cancel my appointment. I have bruised ribs so I'm going to be out of action at least for a week. I intend to see her as soon as I can, I googled her address and found a photo of the house where she works out of. Stay safe out there!!
Unread July 5th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She told me the same price, I went ahead and made an appointment to see her today at 6 pm. Unfortunately I had a minor accident this morning and I had to cancel my appointment. I have bruised ribs so I'm going to be out of action at least for a week. I intend to see her as soon as I can, I googled her address and found a photo of the house where she works out of. Stay safe out there!!

before 8 pm tonight, on Monday, the same day of punch appointment, she asked me where are you? I said close to downtown LA. I'm 40 miles from there. first thing she writes; sex? then; 200/3hrs. then she writes; come now and she gives me this address: 645 W 9th St Los Angeles 90015. that location are loft apartments in DTLA. I asked her if she was near Anaheim today and she said no. when I asked her about her menu, she had no clue what I was talking about. when I wrote GFE to her she writes back with a ? I asked if I could see her in OC and she sent me the same DTLA address. she kept writing; come now, come to me. of course she said her pix were real and Ting na told me her other name.
Unread July 5th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Coco at Blue Moon ----->>>> WeChat ID: Amy1147669105

KD ------>>>>> WeChat ID: Anne-195463613

Lisa at Heavenly ------>>>> WeChat ID: p6269412290

Coco in Glendale ----->>>> WeChat ID: wxid_ufdldp6phqcp11