Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 26th, 2014
VIP User

LourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura aboutLourdesISyummy has a spectacular aura about
Default Susan from King's Massage in Redlands

Does anyone know what happened to Susan from Kings Massage in Redlands..Need to know where she's at. Miss those wet slurpy sloppy balls deep BJs.. And those awesome rim jobs!!!! 😁
Unread December 14th, 2014
VIP User

2bamonger

I have been searching for her too. Prior to leaving, she shortened her hair. She lived in Anaheim but prefered to work far from there. She did not want someone she knew to see where she worked.
Unread December 19th, 2014
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

Where did Annie go who also worked there?
Unread December 20th, 2014
VIP User

2bamonger

Down the street at Rainbow massage. She works everyday. Two blocks east of kings.
Unread December 23rd, 2014
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

Does Rainbow give the same service level as Kings did?
Unread December 23rd, 2014
VIP User

2bamonger

Annie does. They have a new girl at rainbow. Looks ok but unsure of here service
Unread December 24th, 2014
VIP User

Is her name Lee?
Unread December 24th, 2014
VIP User

2bamonger

I am not sure. 35 years old. Complexion similar to susan. She works at kings on monday and rainbow on Thursday I think. Monday for sure at kings. Annie told me her schedule but I forgot. I went to kings and asked for her on Monday. Mamasan came into the room and asked me "sex or massage". Mamasan said not sure if new girl offers sex.
Unread December 25th, 2014
VIP User

What is Mamsan's name? She works too?
Unread December 25th, 2014
VIP User

2bamonger

At rainbow, it is Cindy same as bonnie spa in Montclair. She is a waste of money