Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 14th, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Lol. Yeah, and maybe her 50 something year old boyfriend is Ichi. Wouldn't that be something.
One can only hope... And they lived happily ever after.
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
We have our first nomination for stalker of the year...lol
You know...I won that Title in 2015, chasing down all the stuff I did on Aysah. (I still have the plaque mounted on the wall.)
Unread April 18th, 2017

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

wouldn't it be crazy if on her FB pix, she had a bukkake style wad on her face?
Unread April 18th, 2017
VIP User

Swallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant futureSwallowbiach has a brilliant future

Me, I'm in the camp that hopes she leads a healthy and prosperous life. C'mon fellas, you know all these chicks cum - come and go. Let it go - let them all go on with their lives w/o us to bother them. Plenty more to go around.
Unread April 20th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowbiach View Post
Me, I'm in the camp that hopes she leads a healthy and prosperous life. C'mon fellas, you know all these chicks cum - come and go. Let it go - let them all go on with their lives w/o us to bother them. Plenty more to go around.
For all my antics... But, yeh, I agree.
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Eileen found me not too long ago.
I got the sense her clock was starting to tick and she was looking.
Looks like she found herself a keeper.
Not sure what kinda marriage material she's gonna make.
Could be a fast one.
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

what did Eileen look like? I'm not sure if I seen her.......was she the young cute Viet that worked out of the motel in Garden Grove. I think she only charged like $30 or $40
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
what did Eileen look like? I'm not sure if I seen her.......was she the young cute Viet that worked out of the motel in Garden Grove. I think she only charged like $30 or $40

Yea. And would not accept tips. Always got the feeling she was fishing for a dude. Good for her.
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Eileen found me not too long ago.
I got the sense her clock was starting to tick and she was looking.
Looks like she found herself a keeper.
Not sure what kinda marriage material she's gonna make.
Could be a fast one.
Excuse my ignorance. Are you saying you married her?
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default No

I wish.
My hands were tied at the time but not anymore.

At least now I think I know what happened.