Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 31st, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default You guys Erased it all

Good for you.

Too little too late but better later than never.
Unread May 31st, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

And please be sure to leave it erased.
She's been outta here since she turned her phone off many moons ago.
Unread June 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Dude, stfu. You're a fucking weirdo. You remind me of a guy named Larry.
Unread June 1st, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mikesan on the No Fly list?
Unread June 1st, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Is Mikesan on the No Fly list?
Little Richard requires additional screening too.
Unread June 1st, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
Good for you.

Too little too late but better later than never.
OK I admit this is a dumb thread started by someone who probably
never attended a school. But does anyone have any idea who You guys
are he is referring to? And what did they erase?
Unread June 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
OK I admit this is a dumb thread started by someone who probably
never attended a school. But does anyone have any idea who You guys
are he is referring to? And what did they erase?
The thread about his girlfriend Eileen. It seems to have been removed.
Unread June 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Little Richard is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Little Richard requires additional screening too.

Let's have it looked at. It is similar in that in my post I revealed I had been engaged to the provider in question, but this is a provider that has years of consistent comments she is legit with likely leaving some trusted guys undraped, with ball grazing, and given comments of other providers in her shop one might suspect self service is tolerated/encouraged. Finally after years Skinny Dugan posts that she gave him an HJ following 6 months of his lying on the table undraped with her complaining about her sex life with older guys and thinking about a younger guy, etc. So he posts that after 6 months of this she finally gives him an HJ, without any details about how this comes about etc., and he lists kissing without tongue up top. Yeah, she is my ex, I could be obsessed, etc., but look I am a seasoned monger, a doctor, a sharp guy, and something doesn't sit with me right about his post. Another guy even posts after him that he strongly dooubts that the provider is giviing service. I'm thinking 1) there is no way she kisses anyone she doesn't feel she is dating or together with, and I also am pretty sure she would need that to wank a guy. I didn't believe it when I started dating her. I was open about getting HEs when not with a girlfriend, which she was cool with but she is very devout in her spiritual practice and the reviews seemed to confirm she has held strong. But look, I have been around, so I am wondering has she always been stroking some trusted dudes who wisely are not posting about it until they are done, and has that always been the deal. I am also thinking Duggan's post may be a fake. He seems to have borrowed or duplicated elements of a couple of the provider's prior reviews, namely me commenting negatively about the buddha statues and talk of spirituality, and another guy had mentioned daying undraped without service. So, at first I ask questions. Nobody answers, so I then go with a very engaging and revealing post (IMHO of course - so I leave it to you. Check it out. This site is being criticized for lack of content). Skinny Duggan then admits that yes he did change and hold back info to protect people from his post. The provider says about his post "My love life is a mess." So, basically he leaves out that he was seeing the provider outside the shop and then she kisses him on the lips and strokes his cock. Isn't that just called dating? For Skinny Dugan to then write a review that the provider just miraculously starts stroking him 6 months into laying on the table undraped is first of completely unbeleivable and also misleading to fellow mongers who might think she i offering manual release. So, I say, let's get a judgement call. I stand by my words and I know my shit, despite coughing up a cheap ring for 6 months of action with a provider notorious for not giving service. I have the ring back by the way, but I was slipping, no doubt. Guys I really am one of you and know the game. I say, there is no basis for deleting my post and actually if you consider what I just wrote you'll see I have functiioned to the highest level as whore monger. Love you guys.
Unread June 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Richard View Post
Let's have it looked at. It is similar in that in my post I revealed I had been engaged to the provider in question, but this is a provider that has years of consistent comments she is legit with likely leaving some trusted guys undraped, with ball grazing, and given comments of other providers in her shop one might suspect self service is tolerated/encouraged. Finally after years Skinny Dugan posts that she gave him an HJ following 6 months of his lying on the table undraped with her complaining about her sex life with older guys and thinking about a younger guy, etc. So he posts that after 6 months of this she finally gives him an HJ, without any details about how this comes about etc., and he lists kissing without tongue up top. Yeah, she is my ex, I could be obsessed, etc., but look I am a seasoned monger, a doctor, a sharp guy, and something doesn't sit with me right about his post. Another guy even posts after him that he strongly dooubts that the provider is giviing service. I'm thinking 1) there is no way she kisses anyone she doesn't feel she is dating or together with, and I also am pretty sure she would need that to wank a guy. I didn't believe it when I started dating her. I was open about getting HEs when not with a girlfriend, which she was cool with but she is very devout in her spiritual practice and the reviews seemed to confirm she has held strong. But look, I have been around, so I am wondering has she always been stroking some trusted dudes who wisely are not posting about it until they are done, and has that always been the deal. I am also thinking Duggan's post may be a fake. He seems to have borrowed or duplicated elements of a couple of the provider's prior reviews, namely me commenting negatively about the buddha statues and talk of spirituality, and another guy had mentioned daying undraped without service. So, at first I ask questions. Nobody answers, so I then go with a very engaging and revealing post (IMHO of course - so I leave it to you. Check it out. This site is being criticized for lack of content). Skinny Duggan then admits that yes he did change and hold back info to protect people from his post. The provider says about his post "My love life is a mess." So, basically he leaves out that he was seeing the provider outside the shop and then she kisses him on the lips and strokes his cock. Isn't that just called dating? For Skinny Dugan to then write a review that the provider just miraculously starts stroking him 6 months into laying on the table undraped is first of completely unbeleivable and also misleading to fellow mongers who might think she i offering manual release. So, I say, let's get a judgement call. I stand by my words and I know my shit, despite coughing up a cheap ring for 6 months of action with a provider notorious for not giving service. I have the ring back by the way, but I was slipping, no doubt. Guys I really am one of you and know the game. I say, there is no basis for deleting my post and actually if you consider what I just wrote you'll see I have functiioned to the highest level as whore monger. Love you guys.
Fuckin A Dupree you were so right. Little Richard is just as bad if not worse than the Eileen whack job.
Unread June 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
The thread about his girlfriend Eileen. It seems to have been removed.
It's still here but I think it was either down for a few days or maybe the location was changed. But it's definitely still here.