Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 14th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice
Default Abby/Amy at Bauhinia in Monterey Park

Anyone know where she went? She was my go-to girl when I wanted a good legit massage + HE from an early 20's pretty Chinese FOB in SGV.

The second best thing was that she was next to a good Chinese restaurant that I used to pick up my take-out after my HE

PM me if you know where she ended up, or have other young foot massage HE talent in the SGV area to exchange.
Unread September 25th, 2015
Junior Puppy

chupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant futurechupa me has a brilliant future

ricky says she went to china. i think she went to beauty school to be a hair stylist. the truth is that she hooked up with a rich guy and is going through his savings like her friend taught her. abby is a babe, but a gold diggin babe. rumor that amy's trying to start her own place. amy and abby are very different girls.
Unread September 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupa me View Post
ricky says she went to china. i think she went to beauty school to be a hair stylist. the truth is that she hooked up with a rich guy and is going through his savings like her friend taught her. abby is a babe, but a gold diggin babe. rumor that amy's trying to start her own place. amy and abby are very different girls.
The reason I used Amy/Abby is because everyone reviewed Abby as Amy on MPReviews. The one I'm interested is Abby.

The first thing all these FOB Chinese ask me via google translate is "what is your job?," so, yes, of course they're gold diggers...that's really their only way out of giving 10 HEs to despicable mongers per day, 7 days per week...if they can find a lonely Poindexter to make it out of the AMP, then who's to blame them.