Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shut your face

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
wouldn't it be crazy if on her FB pix, she had a bukkake style wad on her face?
You're dreaming of or fantasizing about some other chick.
not happening with her.
She's a perfect lady and will make a great wife and mother.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vete lavarte ese culo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
what did Eileen look like? I'm not sure if I seen her.......was she the young cute Viet that worked out of the motel in Garden Grove. I think she only charged like $30 or $40
You're clueless and flat line brain dead.

This chick is a total diamond.

If you can't see that, you're blind.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default I asked her to wait

She caught me by surprise out of the blue.

I asked her to please give me time but she wasn't willing to wait I'm guessing.

I've always wanted her for keeps and she knows it.

And still do.

If she is still on the market I want to pull her off.

My fear is I'm too late.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default Creepy? Whythf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.
Why do you say that?

I want this chick for keeps.

Never been shy about telling people I know that or Eileen.

And now I'm not shy about telling people I don't know.

She's gonna be a great wife and mom I'm thinking.

And I've never put out a review on her and always cursed you all who did in my talking to her.
I'm not reviewing her here.
I'm defending and praising her.

I totally want her to be the mother of our kids and hope the G2 is not correct.

If it is, I wish her the best.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

That's where I'm coming from, DJ.
It breaks my heart if someone beat me to her after she gave me a chance.

I'm only pissed off I wasn't ready and prepared for her to call me.
She caught me by surprise.

I should have been ready.
SO freaking POed I wasn't.
But I am now.

If you know her, please tell her.
She knows how to find me.

I want her for keeps.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default Go back to Tijuana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
oh she was great...I loved the way we would DFK in the shower and she would BBBJ there too

She was great at P2P in bed...although she claimed to only do massage

she told me she never took the tips because she was not a prostitute. The $30 was for the massage and all the other stuff was between consenting adults.. It was her way of protecting herself from LEo

I still remember the last time I saw her at a motel near NURU GURU....she was soo good...I guess it was her swan song....because she retire shortly after
You're too unwashed and illiterate to appreciate Eileen.
Go back to TJ.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default Eileen is GOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Oh yeah, DJ's right. This shit's gettin' real creepy.

If you can't see what gold she is, you're as conformed and BD as the vast majority of guys on here.
If someone scored her and pulled her off the market, they scored big time.
Ai Pie is gonna make a great wife and mother.

She's older now, far more mature and way past her previous college gig.

Please stop soiling her name here.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default Panochita

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
You're too unwashed and illiterate to appreciate Eileen.
Go back to TJ.
Go back to TJ.
And eat some great tacos for me.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Default Nailed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowbiach View Post
Me, I'm in the camp that hopes she leads a healthy and prosperous life. C'mon fellas, you know all these chicks cum - come and go. Let it go - let them all go on with their lives w/o us to bother them. Plenty more to go around.
You nailed it.

Only caveats are love and war.

There all is fair.

And I fell in love with this chick years ago and totally want her for keeps.
Unread May 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

well I think I owe Funtimes an apology/retraction for my comment naming him the winner of the stalker of the year award.