Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 8th, 2023
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lin/Lingling

I stopped by Foot Reflexology at Springfield and Westminster to say “Hi” to the boss and to check out the current offerings with no time for a session. The boss or his wife weren’t there but an old timer, Lin, was back. She was Lingling back in the past. She left, years ago, then came back a several months ago. Then, she left again. I asked her if she was staying for good. She said, yes. Lingling first worked when Anna worked there. As Lin, she’s heavier and a little friendlier. Not sure about her services, tho.
The other update was Lucy. She’s also gained some weight. The combination of her thicker body and her new hair color/style made me almost not recognize her. Her color is a dishwater blonde. The hair is split down the middle and teased like two big afro balls. Fat Coco was also there, feeding her face.
Is it possible for a place that was always on the skids to be sliding down even faster?
Unread July 24th, 2023
VIP User

luckycharm  is an unknown quantity at this point

Covid hit a lot of these places hard. Now they are all coming back to real life for the most part but things just seem a bit different don't they