Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 12th, 2022
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can’t remember the name

I read several reviews recently of an MP Provider in the valley that sounded like she would be exactly my cup of tea. But I can’t remember the name, the organization or even the exact area. Other than she’s somewhere in the San Fernando valley because that’s where I always search. I just remember some details- she’s real pretty, late 30s ish, has a small tight frame, recently got new man-made titties, allows lots of contact and kissing, but not FS (or at least not on the first date, the reviewers made it sound like there could be an expanded menu for repeat customers) Anyone have a clue who I’m talking about? She had maybe a half dozen or more reviews so I’m hoping this rings a bell for some fellow hobbyist.
Unread March 16th, 2024
VIP User

luckycharm  is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like an Indie I know of in SFV. Sherman Oaks/Encino. Her name is Nikki. She had some reviews on here say 5-6 years back.