Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Providing out of a Restaurant!

OK here’s the thing I went to this Acupuncture/chiropractor office in Garden Grove to get an early legit massage because I been there before and they can do as early as 8:00am if they know you but again it’s all legit. they have some ladies that actually do a pretty good massage and cupping if you want.

This time I got someone new named “Lily” never had her before and she ask me to keep my underwear on but I told her I have no underwear so she was fine and cover me with a bed sheet. She does a good massage, then I asked for a butt massage which she did but for some reason she kept pushing down on my butt and kind of rolling me side ways, I think she was trying to get me hard by doing this move.

I was hard and moaning a little which she notice so she kept going and going, then she massage right between my balls and asshole with two fingers which felt great, after the flip she saw the pole fully erected and then massage me around the shaft base but over the sheet. After she was done looking at the erected pole she move to my head and sat in a chair and gave me a head massage for the last ten minutes.

Here is what she told me while massaging my head, she said she could not take care of me here because it was a doctor’s office, but I want to help you feel good but I can’t here. Then she said she knows a place where they have very young beautiful girls and they can take care of me, just tip the girl and they do everything for you and make you feel good you know..This place is not a massage parlor but a restaurant, that’s right she gave me the name of the restaurant and told me to go there and just say “Lily sent me” wtf?

When she told me the name of the restaurant I was holly shit,, it’s real. A few months ago I found online this Viet chick who told me to come to the same Restaurant name and I never did because I thought she was full of shit because I’m like really you want me to come a restaurant and she said yes just use back door, Wtf? I didn’t went for it but now after Lily telling me this I know it’s fucking real..

So these girls are working out of a restaurant providing services for guys while meals are being cook, wtf? Well I will follow with Lily to see if she is willing to provide anything outside the doctor’s office or provide a number where I can reach the right contact at the restaurant so I can check it out, this shit sounds so weird but I guess it’s real.
Unread March 10th, 2022
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Only you Legitman! hahahahahaha Have fun and give us a full report.
Unread March 11th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookinguynoc View Post
Only you Legitman! hahahahahaha Have fun and give us a full report.
I will follow with Lily and find out about this place then I will provide a full report so everyone can get a chance to dine at the restaurant.
Unread March 11th, 2022
VIP User

Shipitfres is infamous around these parts

What a great story. It'll be fun to hear the next chapter!!
Unread March 11th, 2022
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

Don't eat the shark fin soup.
Unread March 11th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Legitman, thanks. Restaurant also in Garden Grove, correct? I'll wait for more story!
Unread March 11th, 2022
VIP User

susse is on a distinguished road

that's a new one!! you're the man!
Unread March 12th, 2022
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Legitman… I can’t believe yuh finally found out about this. They’ve been working out of restaurants for years. Haven’t you ever heard of a “ happy meal”?
Unread March 12th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

If it can happen in a Denny it can happen in an asian place.
Unread March 13th, 2022
VIP User

I think David Vega is talking about McDonalds's happy meal!