Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 19th, 2021
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question It is rare but it happens!

How long have you been seeing someone you like in a legit shop where being nice and respectful wins her heart and then out of the blue the next time you see her she gives you a bbbj and bbfs without asking for anything and says because she really likes you. This is really rare but it happens. I been in this hobby for 10+ years and it has happened to me twice with yesterdays. First time in West Covina about 8 years ago and it lasted over 6 months until she moved to Texas. Then last night this girl in Westminster which I been seeing for 8 months. She really surprised me, then we traded Wechat info requested by her so we can text and this is what she text me this morning.

Dear, good morning, happy weekend, I wish you happy every day!

Now, What’s next?
Unread September 24th, 2021
VIP User

Spank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to beholdSpank Frank is a splendid one to behold

She definitely wants a boyfriend. Not sure what I would do. I’ve read s lot of your reviews and you do well at this. I couldn’t date a girl in this business, but that’s just me. In college I had a favorite gal at a legal brothel. Next thing I know she is paying the house (my share) when i come in. Then she wants to move in with me. I was having too much fun and couldn’t do it. Keep her at an arms length and enjoy her friendship.
Unread September 24th, 2021
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Rare? Yeah, I suggest hitting massage parlors and trying to pick up the women. You can really find some quality women who give handjobs, blowjobs, topless, Nuru or FS. Quality women. Super quality. I think you guys definitely need counseling.
Unread September 25th, 2021
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Hey L-Man, I get the same exact text from a girl who also works in Westminister- The text is Word for Word the same Lol. She sends it every Friday! All of her texts start with "Dear" Now My Girl or should I say OUR girl is so adorable, playful, very cute, around 25 to 29 yrs old. She locks the door when the good stuff is @ to happen. Tell me this has she met up with you on the outside? If not I'm winning bro Haha.
VIP User

She works at a place that is supposedly legit, or at least it used to be. Not so legit anymore. Same girl yeah.
VIP User

Temptinginla will become famous soon enough
Wink

Same gal! Whats the name and location again?
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

I'm afraid to disappoint you "Fluckyeah" but I don't think the girl is the same bro, but I'm glad you have found a treasure too. I'm not looking for anything serious but she really is a nice girl and I can tell that she has no experience at all.. We're suppose to meet on Monday in Alhambra to get a bite and have some fun... I'll keep you guys posted
VIP User

Why would I be disappointed that its not the same girl? It just seemed like a bit much. Usually I wouldn't say anything, I would have my fun and let it fizzle and fall apart. But you seemed pretty excited, so i thought I would give you a heads up. When you say she has no experience at all -What does that mean anyways? I can tell you I'm not getting much of anything, just started kissing, and barely got my hand down her pants, and when I do its not for long. Send me a PM if you want to keep her hidden, because its most likely the same inexperienced girl.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Ahhh? She must love you very much. Tip me big and I love you long time. You guys are so special
Unread October 1st, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Let it run its course but dont get too deep.. some of these girls are playing the long game, even though its legit its really never legit.

I have 3 wechat girls that i have meet, one is legit way beyond my league but she was looking for a green card and told me straight out when we went golfing even offered $$$ but could not pull the trigger well cuz that does not have a good end.

The other two eventually fizzled once they got someone else hooked, i would say Legitman may be 1 of a small circle of guys she is wooing for a long game...so, If you are looking for a girl look else ware if you are just looking to pass some time and have fun go for it, have fun and enjoy the ride (just dont give out too much personal info).

Prae.