Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road
Default what's it mean when a AMP gal asks for your number?

I am kinda new at this. Had a pretty cute Chinese gal tell me no HE at an AMP (but there was a lot of hand roaming, ass play, groping) and whispered to leave my number. A few minutes later we are texting some flirty talk and she says she wants to have dinner! Not sure what she's after, sugar daddy? off site hook up for $? green card? Haven't had this happen before.
Unread March 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Maybe she just wants to just go to dinner. Just go out with her and find out what her deal is. Some gals want your number so they can text you to come see them...its just a form of advertising to them.

Are you related to fluckyeah? we are on the lookout for the trolls.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Not easy for me. Married so not easy for me to go out to dinner. I'm not Fluckyea, saw that thread! I'm a 46 year old married dude who just wants a little side fun very occasionally.
Unread March 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

so you want to be discreet and just have occasional fun on the side? then don't give her your number. whoops. too late.
Unread March 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

yeah you need to get a hobby phone and stick it in a desk drawer at work.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

ashwa is on a distinguished road

Why would you do that?! She didn't ask for your number, she asked you on a date - big difference in my book. Does she know that you are married? If so it's all about getting cash or gifts out of you. If she doesn't know, then there is an outside chance (tiny) she wants to actually date but more likely take you on an e-ticket ride - or more correctly you take her on an e-ticket ride. Considering your situation I would pass on giving out a phone number unless you have unmatched intestinal fortitude and want to risk quite a bit.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

no worries on the phone number. iphone has lots of blocking, discrete, quiet notification, etc. I can block her if she's a pita. So far just texting. I assume she knows I am married by the wedding band I had on.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

and she asked for my number and then texted after I left that she wanted to have dinner.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

ashwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
and she asked for my number and then texted after I left that she wanted to have dinner.
I understand - I was thinking it has gone beyond just your number. well I guess the good news is she likes you so far and the bad news is she likes like!

And obviously I can't read cause you already gave out your number! Good luck!
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Are there any reviews I her? Very interesting.