Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 21st, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Legitman...easing out of the story? That's BS. You musta busta in that little room, brah.
Unread March 21st, 2022
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Here is the deal, this girl works at a legit foot massage place where the rooms are all curtains and there is not much privacy according to my intel, she doesn't do this at all, but she is hurting now like we all are, so she needs the money, and she is willing to do it all. so, she rents this small room in the back of the restaurant, so it's all by appointment and no games said my intel because she needs to drive there. I've done a flyby to see the surroundings and I don't see any massage parlors near the restaurant, so I wonder where she is coming from. anyway, my intel provided me with her number, but she is not picking up when I call her, I tried a few times and nothing, so I just contacted my intel to double check the number she gave me but haven't got an answer yet. we'll see....
So a girl that works at a legit foot spa is going to meet random dudes that she does not know and have sex with them at some restaurant. Cool.

You would think she would just work st six star or one or one of the other shops, safer in a shop.
Unread March 22nd, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry guys but this operation "Vietnamese Restaurant" has come to an end, she is not answering her phone..
Unread March 23rd, 2022
VIP User

kwestern9911 is infamous around these parts
Default wow

i feel like im watching a tv series i cant binge....whats gonna happen!!!
Unread March 24th, 2022
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

You said another girl told you about meeting there so maybe there are more girls providing from there ?
Unread March 25th, 2022
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
You said another girl told you about meeting there so maybe there are more girls providing from there ?
Yes another girl who works at a chiropractor office told me, but she was kind of worry that me getting the number from the lady at the restaurant thru her will cause some trouble for her...
Unread March 27th, 2022
VIP User

You should just eat at this restaurant and check it out lol ?
Unread March 27th, 2022
VIP User

I'm trying to find the online website where I found her number before, she is not picking up at all, so I wonder if I got the right number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny wants happiness View Post
You should just eat at this restaurant and check it out lol ?
Unread March 28th, 2022
VIP User

I have heard stories about certain parts in Asia where you can fuck your waitress in the Restaurant or something along those lines , so it's not as crazy or out of this world as it seems
Unread March 29th, 2022
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Out in Subic City at a bar/club, sipping a cold San Miguels above the table while a selected young waitress given the O.K. to dive under for some outstanding bbbjcimw/s. Part of the afternoon interview process before a group makes a trek up to the Marmont out of town up in the hills with choice girls in tow. One guy insisted on taking two of them with him for an all nighter. If not enough time to make it to the hotel some would stay behind for some back room rendevous. Must be some ex-pats who have Thailand stories. Guess what? It's all around gents if you know, you know.