Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 2nd, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger1 View Post
That was always my assumption too. That's why most of these providers work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for just the tip. Literally and figuratively. I did have a conversation from a girl that worked at an agency found on HX and was told when the agency charges 140/hh or 160/hr that they only receive 70-80/hh or 80-100/hr of that fee depending upon how popular the provider was and how long they were working with the agency. The provider would have to cover all other costs such as covers, hotel/motel room, etc.

some of the girls have to pay for a lot of upfront operating costs themselves, like the room rental fee, and she doesn't get to keep most of what you give her. some girls are given ATM bank cards by her agency to use for only making large cash deposits into the agency bank accounts. she will deposit 100% of the money she has received. some agencies will go out and collect all of the cash from her. go read my previous comment
Unread March 2nd, 2017
VIP User

e350skl is infamous around these parts

Thanks to all for their input on my question. I have only used amp and only recently asked one provider about how much of the tips she kept when we were discussing some or her financial matters. (she wasn't asking me for money) She told me something about needing to pay something for the cost of the massage room, but nothing further. After this discussion, I asked another provider how much of her tips that she got to keep and she said that she was too embarrassed to say. For me, I have no problem giving good tips to providers commensurate with their service, but really don't want to give compensation to the owner beyond the "house" fee.
Unread March 2nd, 2017
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

When the economy does well, people have more disposable income, and the AMP fee and tip prices go up from what I've seen the last 12 years I've done this. $70 per hour massage wasn't long ago.

Recently one of my faves I've seen on and off for 2 years has lately the last 3 months asked for more tip for the same extra services. I held my ground and said "I come here to see you, I'm your repeat customer" and she folded and it was business as usual. But, the last time she held her ground, and just gave a HJ, and she didn't get the extra $20 she wanted either. Too bad....
Unread March 3rd, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
When the economy does well, people have more disposable income, and the AMP fee and tip prices go up from what I've seen the last 12 years I've done this. $70 per hour massage wasn't long ago.

Recently one of my faves I've seen on and off for 2 years has lately the last 3 months asked for more tip for the same extra services. I held my ground and said "I come here to see you, I'm your repeat customer" and she folded and it was business as usual. But, the last time she held her ground, and just gave a HJ, and she didn't get the extra $20 she wanted either. Too bad....
Just walk away, so many other FOBs available to replace them. Basic law of supply and demand.

Several of the Korean mamasan's that now charge $50 entry fee at FS AMPs for the past 5 years still don't look twice when I pay them $40, the same entry fee I've been paying for the past 10+ years. I pretend I don't know about the price hike, and they don't bring it up. Win win for both.
Unread March 3rd, 2017
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed Exec!

One time it was her and a super hottie working, the hottie is younger, gives a much better massage and better extras. I chose the hottie and the fav was pissed said she wanted to massage me and I said no, I want the other one. Fav and immediately ignored me and stomped off.

Suck it up, buttercup.
Unread March 31st, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

I got a nice handy with LFK and plenty of mutual touch and some titty sucking from a very cute young Thai girl at my most recent stop. I tried negotiating 80 for a cbj but she either didn't understand or wasn't willing, so I gave her 60. I walked out quick because I think she was expecting the 80 and I didn't want any awkward confrontation , but I was offering that amount for a bj, not French kissing. Not my fault if she didn't understand. The worst part about negotiating with these girls is the "no speekee englee" shit.
Unread June 4th, 2017
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojanhero View Post
I got a nice handy with LFK and plenty of mutual touch and some titty sucking from a very cute young Thai girl at my most recent stop. I tried negotiating 80 for a cbj but she either didn't understand or wasn't willing, so I gave her 60. I walked out quick because I think she was expecting the 80 and I didn't want any awkward confrontation , but I was offering that amount for a bj, not French kissing. Not my fault if she didn't understand. The worst part about negotiating with these girls is the "no speekee englee" shit.
Let me guess this went down in Irvine Lol.
Unread June 4th, 2017
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Let me guess this went down in Irvine Lol.
There aren't too many Thai girls working in Irvine for the time being.
Unread June 4th, 2017
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I like to tip $40 for standard hj, $50 if nude or an exceptional massage. and $60 if they allow DATY.l
Unread June 4th, 2017
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I remember paying $0.90 cents a gallon for Union 76 Leaded Premium. Should I walk out now that it's $3.29 a gallon and no lead... offering shittier performance? Inflation can be expected but also like I said about "Walmart" providers the cost has remained the same for 25+ years. The big difference was back then you used to get a 22 year old Korean model and now you're getting a 50+ Chinese auntie. The young 20 something Chinese girls will only do a limited menu HJ with little to no roaming. Now you need to resort to HX etc and pay $160-$180 for a hot AAMP girl. Still a bargain compared to the cost of everything else in So. Cal. Also still cheaper than the rest of the country. The old adage still holds true....You get what you pay for. The problem is when you think you should be paying $40 for a beautiful young girl to give you a nude HJ (Like the good ol days) and her grandma shows up and jackhammers you and wants $60.
There is a decent looking Viet provider that will give you FS for $60 but she's gonna be texting while you are banging! There are super hot K-Girls on HX for $180 that offer great service... I guess what is hard to find anymore is the happy medium. Remember the MPs that were $40 entry and $100 tip for FS with hot young girls??? Well....they're gone so suck it up and pay for what you want...and if what you want is a good massage with FS from a hot young girl...it ain't gonna be $100 anymore. LOL One guy here said he is making more money now than he did 25 years ago and I think that can be said about most of us....so why is it not OK for the providers to ask for a cost of living increase? Lets's be thankful there are providers here that will absorb the ridiculous cost of living here and not even come close to charging what providers do in other states where the cost of living is much lower. I saw a hot K-girl a few years ago that said she was moving out of state because she could charge double what she can get here and rent an apartment to work out of for half the cost of here. Let's pray none of the other girls we know and love don't get smart like she did!!!