Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Cabroncito, cuando vas a darnos algo otro que sus problemas.

Ahora, nadie esta interesando en arado su puta. Ya Tenemos putas favoritas. Estabamos a ayudarte, pero tu eres jovencito. Piensas que tu puta solo quires chingarte? Eres simplon.

Haganos un favor. Quitate pendejo.

Que le vaya bonita mamon.
Estabamos tratando ayudarte. Lo siento para la gramatica incorrecto.

Hay alguien que entenderme?

Pinche gabachos
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Suck for me? Dudes trying to plow her will never be a good thing for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I remember the anxiety of not knowing if my first ATF was fucking other mongers. Now I'm up for threesomes if she is up for it. There is always that one in ten thousand woman. But until u find her. Chill, and have fun. Because more than likely, she is havin sum fun.
I remember that, too. Ignorance wasn't bliss. It was excruciating. Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave, I was pounding away on whatever I could find. That did help somewhat.

Yeah, she is havin fun while making money. A YMMV bitch is the best. It's comforting to read reviews that state the obvious.

Can we please all agree that if I'm fucking her, then at least some of you are also fucking her? We all know the numbers: #1 HJ; #2 BJ; #2B BBBJ; #2C BBBJCIM; 2D BBBJCIMWS; #3 FS; #3B BBFS; #4 Anal; #4B BB Anal. Please feel free to add to this.

Dear Fluck: Someone else is probably plowing your honey. I'm sorry to tell you this. Really. But, you don't appear to be a "one girl man". If you want to be a White Knight, then do it. Take her away. Take her far away. But that's not what you want. You want to think that you are special, while you play the field. Wake up fool.

Are you waiting for someone to post about your little ho ditty? HJ? BJ? BBBJCIM? Full Anal?

At the very least, post some of your other escapades or shut the fuck up.

You have contributed nothing to the community other than crybaby bullshit.

The only reason we keep responding to you is that we hope you will become part of the of the deal. But we are growing weary, as you can tell.

There is no such thing as secret pussy- read the threads.

Do all of us a favor and drop a franklin on some strange and become a VIP. Or send me the address where I can send the diapers.

Sarcastic meter has been re-qualed and is good for service.

Hugs and kisses to all
Unread March 18th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ms/Mr Fluckyeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Dude I said she quit that place. And I don't know if it's full service, she said girls were giving fs. So I assumed fs!
Fluckyeah, you keep changing your story!!! A while ago you were the girl from Honey Spa by your own words a "DJ girl". I can't take you seriously. You could be a troll, the girl from Honey Spa, or your latest persistant drivel begging for attention. I've lost interest; cannot see how you can be helped. Nobody's advise seemed to help you and you clearly have unsolveable issues, no matter who you are. No need for sarcasm meter. Just put up some good reviews of other chicks and places, forget about your non-issue with the one you're bangin(at least you're gettin sum), and we'll call it a day! Fair Enough? Time for a NewThread.
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

I have to add one more thing, a couple years ago I went to this AMP and it had a sign at the front desk that said "This is not a dating service!" By far the funniest sign I have ever seen at an AMP and the complete and utter truth.
Unread April 19th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Just found and slogged my way through this highly entertaining thread.

At MUCH more than the OP's age I find myself attracted to and flirting (We Chat) with a CAMP provider I find attractive. I met her and revisited several times for HJ only for me and in a place known for HJ only - and then I read a review (actually by one of the participants in this thread) that he's getting BBCIM from my girl. Well, that's a revelation. But I take her out on a date anyway and it's like high school - holding hands, no hint of anything beyond high school first date up to and including no actual kiss good night (cheek pecks) so, 1.) I understand the firewall between interaction at the shop and an actual personal interaction and 2.) I understand the loneliness of an FOB woman (not that young) in a strange place where she finds the language a huge challenge, and 3.) I rarely go on actual dates, so it's a nice change of pace for me.

She seems interested - maybe more in having a relationship than with me in particular - but that's pretty much how I'm approaching it as well.

This is a completely new situation with me and I think I'll follow the course it takes. I find her attractive and either she's very lonely and naive or a hell of an actress.

And yes, I am so much a believer in Multi Poon that I hit a CAMP close to her place before picking her up for our date.
Unread April 19th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Bbbjcim. Date like teenagers? Holding hands. Interesting. I knew a girl that sounds just like that.
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

It's a small world... could be her.

On the other hand, there are likely over 1,000 CAMP workers in the greater LA area...
Unread April 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well my friend you must be talking about dating like teenagers back when most of us were teens decades ago.....

The teens today are crazy ass dicksucking vaccums on 1st dates,those little harlots sucked like hoovers the rainbow parties..wish that was not before my time.

Anyway the important thing is that you have fun and enjoy yourself who the hell cares who is getting what. I still go out to eat with this one I see occasionally at the MP, nothing ever comes of it but there are worse things than eating out with a hot 30ish thai girl, makes me feel good.
Unread April 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
It's a small world... could be her.

On the other hand, there are likely over 1,000 CAMP workers in the greater LA area...
Many of the thousand are married, with hubby in the picture, and blow you strictly for the money. You know what a Q5 payment and a decent apartment does to a budget. If she dates you, it is only to get you to pay her more often.

There are many who are not worth the effort to have a relationship.

Then we find a few diamonds in the rough that would like to be a florist, cashier, store clerk, but find out the Q5 needs more cash than that. They will date men they think are successful just hoping to be asked to stay home and tend to a man. If you discover one of these girls that is also as nasty as we like during "sexy time" we have arrived in heaven.

I have found that showing them a good time, acting Platonically on the first date will create a girl that wants to do anything. One lady told me that she was so happy I respected her, she wanted to attack me and have her way with my cock. Then it was HJ on the way to dinner, side-by-side massage with happy ending, going to a hotel to fuck, or a BJ on a deserted beach. (Moss St. is my favorite)

I was considering putting her in one of my apartments, meeting her family in China, and making her part of my life. Then she told me while she enjoyed being kissed down there, she did not like to suck, and hated the taste of man juice.

I am not one to insist on any particular service, because mutual consent is so much sexier, so she is now wondering why I don't call.

Good luck with your lady Will, I hope you fulfill you dreams.
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
Just found and slogged my way through this highly entertaining thread.

At MUCH more than the OP's age I find myself attracted to and flirting (We Chat) with a CAMP provider I find attractive. I met her and revisited several times for HJ only for me and in a place known for HJ only - and then I read a review (actually by one of the participants in this thread) that he's getting BBCIM from my girl. Well, that's a revelation. But I take her out on a date anyway and it's like high school - holding hands, no hint of anything beyond high school first date up to and including no actual kiss good night (cheek pecks) so, 1.) I understand the firewall between interaction at the shop and an actual personal interaction and 2.) I understand the loneliness of an FOB woman (not that young) in a strange place where she finds the language a huge challenge, and 3.) I rarely go on actual dates, so it's a nice change of pace for me.

She seems interested - maybe more in having a relationship than with me in particular - but that's pretty much how I'm approaching it as well.

This is a completely new situation with me and I think I'll follow the course it takes. I find her attractive and either she's very lonely and naive or a hell of an actress.

And yes, I am so much a believer in Multi Poon that I hit a CAMP close to her place before picking her up for our date.
I know I'm a little new to be giving anyone advise but My experience and thought process was much different. That little dark room was the firewall for us, and as soon as I got her outside I did not hesitate, I made my feelings known. If she is willing to meet you outside she likes you, trust you, and most likely wants to have sex. You can't wait around for her to grab your cock on the outside, aint gonna happen. It sounds like you could be heading towards the friends zone if your not careful with the holding hands and barely kissing. But what do I know I'm just a "Troll" looking for attention. Just bustahmove if you strike out at least you went down swinging.