Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Have you tried googling your phone number? Seriously, you need a hobby phone, or at least Google voice.

Gherk
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
I am kinda new at this. Had a pretty cute Chinese gal tell me no HE at an AMP (but there was a lot of hand roaming, ass play, groping) and whispered to leave my number. A few minutes later we are texting some flirty talk and she says she wants to have dinner! Not sure what she's after, sugar daddy? off site hook up for $? green card? Haven't had this happen before.
fuck bro I told you not to post anything, these guys are smart, now I'm forever cockblocked from finding out who there ATF's are, not to mention my dream of being a member of the bigboycrew is ruined.

As for your situation, I find it hard to believe that a massage girl that is fingering your ass and and rubbing you will get real close and whisper in the heat of the moment "Let's go out to dinner what's your #." Maybe she said give me 100 dollar you can eat me for dinner.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

J/k man, I just wanted to see what it felt like to call bull shit on someone. Honestly, you should just be honest with her cut out all the bs go get a hotel room for a 100 and fuck your brains out.

Last edited by Fluckyeah; March 18th, 2015 at 06:30 PM.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

You will not know what she is after until you go out with her. Take her out for lunch, not dinner! A day date is much better because after lunch, beach, movie there is still the night. That is when you must decide her pkace, your place, or a hotel. By the time you are done talking at lunch, holding hands at the beach, or cuddling a bit at the movies. If she is into you at all, you are golden. Sex is at a 90% chance ag that point.

if it is not going in that direction, i would be very cautious. She may be after more than a fun time or bf. She may have other motives.
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Chinese FOBs want the American dream. Not necessarily marriage but at least a BF that can help them navigate all the BS in this country. Not easy for a girl that hardly speaks or reads English to do the simple things we take for granted like passing a drivers license test or getting signed up for health insurance. Also most are lonely. Jerking guys off all day isn't what they signed up for but they have to make a living. Many have no BF and definitely don't want to date a Chinese guy. Many are even married back home but want someone to give them some Dick here when they get horny. If she is a FS provider then I would beware but if she is legit or HJ only she might just want her pussy pleased but is afraid to do it in the shop for several reasons....If you fuck at the shop you're a "whore" but if you go on a "date" with the guy and have dinner....then fuck he's your "BF" Or if you get caught at the shop it's jail or fired. Also if you fuck at the shop the A-hole monger might post a review. I know I would....I want my 10 days!!! LOL
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Lol. Well said MPKid!
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Need more info on the girl. She fob or Americanized nationality looker or plain drives school etc to give good opinion. Oh and is the shop reviewed?
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
I am kinda new at this. Had a pretty cute Chinese gal tell me no HE at an AMP (but there was a lot of hand roaming, ass play, groping) and whispered to leave my number. A few minutes later we are texting some flirty talk and she says she wants to have dinner! Not sure what she's after, sugar daddy? off site hook up for $? green card? Haven't had this happen before.
Wow you are a lucky 46 year old married man wearing a wedding ring!! You newbies sure are getting a lot of action!

I remember the sweetest little Chinese honey named Coco that worked at a HJ Spa in Anaheim near Aroma where I met Latina Lisa...Coco was so sweet. Had a little rose above her little chim.

I brought her a sun dress one day. I really liked her. She was so excited and almost cried. I failed to get her contact info. A few weeks later Korean mms said she had gone back to China....

I think about her sometimes and wish that I had gotten her phone number. What a dufus. Actually, I've deleted phone numbers that I wish I hadn't also.

Providers can be so sweet sometimes. I think they are just like us mongers....lookin' for love in all the wrong places....
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

tabletop99 is on a distinguished road

strangest part was, she whispered she can't do more (probably because of papasan at shop and curtain on door) but motioned to draw my digits on her hand. It was like a prison move. Then she repeated it back on my chest. It was really sexy, strange and impressive she remembered! Oh, and she's damn sexy.
Unread March 19th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

If she is Chinese. Almost guarantee she is married back home