Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the anxiety of not knowing if my first ATF was fucking other mongers. Now I'm up for threesomes if she is up for it. There is always that one in ten thousand woman. But until u find her. Chill, and have fun. Because more than likely, she is havin sum fun.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I remember the anxiety of not knowing if my first ATF was fucking other mongers. Now I'm up for threesomes if she is up for it. There is always that one in ten thousand woman. But until u find her. Chill, and have fun. Because more than likely, she is havin sum fun.
Yeah I hope to find out soon enough. Just hearing about her giving a handy will suck, but she has to make a living to as you said.
Unread March 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Yeah I hope to find out soon enough. Just hearing about her giving a handy will suck, but she has to make a living to as you said.
No you are doing this all wrong. Whip out your cock and tell her she needs to practice and you will tell her what feels good so she can maximize the tips. Isnt there a song on the radio like this...the girl in the song is a stripper tho
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

She works at a FS place and you are worried of a handy.

by the way. How did you know it was a fs place?
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default Puro Gabacho

[quote=Fluckyeah;78364]Estoy enamored de ti and this is what I get.

[quote=Fluckyeah;78364]Estoy enamored de ti and this is what I get.

Miel,

Estaba pensando en ti y no puedo dejar de pensar en sus labios - arriba y abajo - y tu olor dulce. Tus chichis firmas y nalgas gorditas; eres muy sabrosa. Eres muy buena onda, diablita.

Me dijiste que quires chingarme. Perfecto! Aqui estoy esperando. Ojala que eres chica de palabra.

Pensando en ti, tironando la paloma, y sonando en empujando mi polla en el culo .

Metate cabron.

Hugs and kisses!
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
This post leads me to believe its a female. I dont see a newbie guy coming up with this unless we are being trolled by a psycotic dude thinking on many levels. Its good entertainment anyway.
You are a racist misogynist. Think outside the box - pun intended.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
She works at a FS place and you are worried of a handy.

by the way. How did you know it was a fs place?
Dude I said she quit that place. And I don't know if it's full service, she said girls were giving fs. So I assumed fs!
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

So she is out of work?

That sucks for her and you.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
So she is out of work?

That sucks for her and you.

Suck for me? Dudes trying to plow her will never be a good thing for me.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Suck for me? Dudes trying to plow her will never be a good thing for me.
Cabroncito, cuando vas a darnos algo otro que sus problemas.

Ahora, nadie esta interesando en arado su puta. Ya Tenemos putas favoritas. Estabamos a ayudarte, pero tu eres jovencito. Piensas que tu puta solo quires chingarte? Eres simplon.

Haganos un favor. Quitate pendejo.

Que le vaya bonita mamon.