Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
You all are hilarious. First I'm a love sick guy with one idus, then I'm a female who massages and sucks dick, and now I'm a well known trusted mongr that's been manipulated. You all have to admit it's funny. So reread everything again and maybe your next guess will be I'm just fucked up like the rest of you, and I'm just trying to figure out a few things about my girl. Was with her yesterday and the day before so yes I think she is my girl. Bring on the hate. LoL

Bro. Was not talking about you! Relax
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Serioulsy though. It's so easy to find out what you want. But that is your choice. I totally understand that you do not want to know. Your choice.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default It's Time

Quote:
I almost forgot FUCK YOU Chance.
That's my boy! Now we're getting somewhere. Really bro, what the fuck is up? You act like a politician - weaving and bobbing, obfuscating and spinning, making promises and not delivering, asking questions and then answering them yourself.

You had probably 100 years worth of monger experience laying it down, willing to help, and giving you advice for the questions you asked. You either know what you are doing or not. The rest of us have had to fumble fuck around, fucking up, learning, fucking up again, ad infinitum.

You got guys that were willing to lay it down and you acted like a tweener.

If you really want info about your experience then take it off the board and PM a guy like DJ. He can coach you. Or are you just checking to see if someone is banging your honey.

We are here to tell you. Been there, done that and threw away the t-shirt - several times.

Now it's time for you to start contributing: Not about your girl. At this juncture, none of us are interested. Way too much drama and frankly, I think most of us want you to succeed at whatever you want: That was the point of all the previous posts until you went all 7th grade and shit.

So start contributing. Be a contributor and not a taker.

In regard to the sarcastic meter tune-up: Thanks Vip and the other guy: Marsean: Take the first Asian left, then turn right at Latina, make a U-Turn at American, and then go left again back to Asian.

Dating providers is not easy and until you have done it and thrown away the T-shirt, your experience is limited to the shop.

Fluck, if this is truly your "first" experience and it involves dating a provider for the "first" time, then I understand; but you still need to contribute to the community in some way, or you won't be taken seriously. Guys have shared way more than they ought to with you in the forum, in attempt to help you.

This message will self destruct in five seconds due to Sarcastic Meter Governmental Controls

Hugs and kisses to all
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Lol. Go read the dudes attacking me. You hit it out the park. I used to think ladies get jealous and men man up. I know for a fact that a well trusted monger in here signed up under another ID and attacked me over a provider who is known for manipulating customers. He played right into her games. He could not handle she was fucking other guys. He seriously thought she was his gf because she would text him and give it up.
Ooops. Oh well, I'll say this much if she has guys jealous to the point they're creating fake names, and attacking each other she must be hot. So who is this manipulator? I don't give a shit, she can manipulate me tomorrow.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Ooops. Oh well, I'll say this much if she has guys jealous to the point they're creating fake names, and attacking each other she must be hot. So who is this manipulator? I don't give a shit, she can manipulate me tomorrow.
If you're cool being used like that. I'm not going to let any female drag me down like that. She doesn't have to be hot. She just needs to convince you that you are special. You seem to possibly be falling down that rabbit hole. It's why i attempted to help you and reason with you. You are showing the beginning signs of a naive monger who can be manipulated. Your choice. And yes, i may be wrong.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
If you're cool being used like that. I'm not going to let any female drag me down like that. She doesn't have to be hot. She just needs to convince you that you are special. You seem to possibly be falling down that rabbit hole. It's why i attempted to help you and reason with you. You are showing the beginning signs of a naive monger who can be manipulated. Your choice. And yes, i may be wrong.
Your being serious? I thought you were fucking around. So what your saying is one of these little Asian chick's will make a client feel "special" have him come here and verbally attack people she had sex withb in the past?

Comparing that to real life is it like fucking a chick only to find out later she has a boyfriend, and when he finds out, he's not mad at her but wants to fight you?
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Caboman

I could be wrong but this all sounds very similar..This smells like Drunkendog.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Your being serious? I thought you were fucking around. So what your saying is one of these little Asian chick's will make a client feel "special" have him come here and verbally attack people she had sex withb in the past?

Comparing that to real life is it like fucking a chick only to find out later she has a boyfriend, and when he finds out, he's not mad at her but wants to fight you?

Bingo.

like you have a stripper gf and you find out she's fucking a customer. You are pissed at him. I know it's stupid. But spend some time at this site and you will find some mongers are worse than the providers.
Unread March 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

don't feed the trolls.
Unread March 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Estoy enamored de ti and this is what I get. You post about me! And how i take you deep in my mouth at Honey Spa. How could you lie, saying I gave you a mean BBBJ when you told me I give the Best BBBJ Ever? Never ever ever ever ever come back into Honey Spa or else next time I'll bite it off. My true identity is out I am a DJ girl. Lol.
This post leads me to believe its a female. I dont see a newbie guy coming up with this unless we are being trolled by a psycotic dude thinking on many levels. Its good entertainment anyway.