Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Estoy enamored de ti and this is what I get. You post about me! And how i take you deep in my mouth at Honey Spa. How could you lie, saying I gave you a mean BBBJ when you told me I give the Best BBBJ Ever? Never ever ever ever ever come back into Honey Spa or else next time I'll bite it off. My true identity is out I am a DJ girl. Lol.
The clues were starting to pile up. Guess you had your fun after how many posts to this thread? A whole lot. So you not only enjoy bobbing the nob at Honey Spa with countless legions of horny mongers but allowed yourself a little whimsical trickery drawing in a bunch of mongers you can't stand but need just because of your anger over a domestic picadillo with your chosen monger DJ. Well we get it so be prepared for the hordes of seed pumpers to desend for your oral pleasures. You could call it payback or suckback but whatever you call it: HAVE A CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP! Back to sucking. DJ thanks you.Well done.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, a real Latina temper! But you think it is so funny but you won't be biting it off of anybody anytime soon or men with Persian Gulf sport coats will arrive to take you away! LoL!! Who's laughing now?? Geez 142 Posts!
Unread March 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Wow, a real Latina temper! But you think it is so funny but you won't be biting it off of anybody anytime soon or men with Persian Gulf sport coats will arrive to take you away! LoL!! Who's laughing now?? Geez 142 Posts!
Marsean, looks like you're another one that might want to get your sarcasm detector adjusted. Ask Chance where he got his tuned up last week.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Shaarang

Haha, maybe I'll get an adjustment at the source later today, now that it's evident nobody will be losing any wood in any oral competition. WooHoo, maybe it was all planned to get some more biz in the door, in a funny offbeat way to see how many would olay along? I'm sure she's not a bad head, I mean it's obvious she has passion for Dj110. Boy did she get him to react! I'm sure she stirred the waters enough to get some curious interest, no? I fell for the story but was getting suspicious when I layed out the scenario she was raising. Well yes we all know both sexes can be emotional but just shows how a little in reserve plays a part. Hey emotion is good since it comes from passion, no? OK, time to get out there. Good luck ViP.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
You need to learn it ain't no fun (if the homies can't have none).

dj110 had one of his girls make an appearance on this forum several months ago...it was entertaining (for us, not for him). She had a 100+ post holier than thou rant. I made an appointment with her a couple of weeks later when the dust had settled on this forum, but got no further than an HE on my first session.

So you see, we do share our best Hos with the least mileage through the PM back channels.

And to answer your question, if she's in a FS AMP, she's providing FS. Otherwise she would've quit by the 2nd day after she discovered what was going on. The mamasan would've gotten rid of her by the 3rd day if she wasn't putting out FS. Sometimes they give them a little longer if they believe they can turn them out, but most are turned out by the 3rd day in FS AMP.

It's Sink or Swim in a FS AMP, and it's clear your girl in swimming in our monger cum.
Well well VIP, looking back she had you going too.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Rule of thumb, a relationship with a provider should always be business never personal. An AMP is not a dating service. Don't be one of those guys who gets close with a provider and gets jealous and angry when he see his ATF with other guys and calls LE out of spite and the place gets raided and shutdown and ruins it for everybody else.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
Rule of thumb, a relationship with a provider should always be business never personal. An AMP is not a dating service. Don't be one of those guys who gets close with a provider and gets jealous and angry when he see his ATF with other guys and calls LE out of spite and the place gets raided and shutdown and ruins it for everybody else.

That is not necessarily true. If you don't mind dating a gal knowing what is going on inside the MP then what is the big deal? I mean sometimes it's nice to spend time, dinner etc typically dating type stuff with a proven entity and not go to the MP. Anyway just my opinion.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post

Lol. Go read the dudes attacking me. You hit it out the park. I used to think ladies get jealous and men man up. I know for a fact that a well trusted monger in here signed up under another ID and attacked me over a provider who is known for manipulating customers. He played right into her games. He could not handle she was fucking other guys. He seriously thought she was his gf because she would text him and give it up.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

You all are hilarious. First I'm a love sick guy with one idus, then I'm a female who massages and sucks dick, and now I'm a well known trusted mongr that's been manipulated. You all have to admit it's funny. So reread everything again and maybe your next guess will be I'm just fucked up like the rest of you, and I'm just trying to figure out a few things about my girl. Was with her yesterday and the day before so yes I think she is my girl. Bring on the hate. LoL
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

I almost forgot FUCK YOU Chance.