Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Okay the truth is I tipped her $20 bucks on day 1. Since then I've tipped zero, just thought I wouldn't rub it in for getting it for free. Which I'll continue to do with our without the advice of the big boy crew. I'm glad I could Contribute to your forum. .
I call bullshit on getting it free from a Viet for any extended period of time. We are being trolled hard.
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

If you have a legit connection with an MP girl and you see her outside the shop, it should be okay to stop tipping. In fact tipping might be perceived as rude. But you should probably spend an equal amount on food and gifts, and I am not talking $20.
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh gawd no I can't share Lol. To be honest I am completely fucked, I have feelings for her and It's fucking w/my head. She is playing texting games now and acting as if she's to busy to hang out. We fucked two days ago, but that's the first time in a month. I never wore a condom with her before but I did yesterday just so she knew I don't trust her anymore. Maybe I should go in there and get one of her Co workers?
This is where the thread went wrong. We should have insisted he go in there and bang a coworker.

Reread all his posts. It doesn't add up.
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you guys are right.

Fluck, redeem yourself by telling us the shop, what harm can that be? At least then, we can see if any boys here laid down some cover fire there...

If you cant even share the shop, no names or tell us the legit shop she left, then Chance and Huge should prevail!

Where I got suspiscious is when he started to Fuck her in and out of the shop, but kept seeing her at the shop too. I would imagine once you got the go ahead, you would have way more fun fucking at your crib or hers, not a legit shop where their could get in trouble!

Last edited by aloha21; March 12th, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
...then he should continue until she cuts him off, or until he's grossed out when he sees her making out with a senior citizen monger in the hallway.
Hey! I resemble that remark! Nyuck nyuck nyuck.

"Grossed out" indeed!
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I call bullshit on getting it free from a Viet for any extended period of time. We are being trolled hard.
Come on guys is it really that big of a deal? Yes Sex for FREE! I met a girl, we hit it off and started having sex. Maybe being naïve and new to this "hobby" was a good thing because the last thing I was thinking about was how much it was going to cost me after I shot my load.

Man reading my first few post, I'll admit it when I first found this sight and asked the questions I asked I was in deep, it was all about her 24/7. She had me chasing that pussy and I was a total sap. But then as your comments started coming thru, I don't know how to say it other than, they fucking helped. All that laughing, I felt great, I got my swagger back! I took off that fucking skirt and put back on my big boy pants. I hit up two MP's and as I was laying on the table yesterday, getting my rub on I hear my phone blowing up, and what do you know, its my girl wanting to hang out. Yeah I still think she is my girl, only this time thanks to you all , she'll be my#1 girl out of 10. Now I just have to find the other 9, but I am sure I will have a blast searching. Oh and lastly to the guys who keep sending me PM's saying once her name leaks they plan to fuck her tell she cries - FUCK YOU - she is unemployed (at least at the moment haha)
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think he can get a hard-on from Coco, the Chinese grandma in Lincoln Heights, after having a young viet girl like this one (or anything close to her):

If he can continue tapping her for free...then he should continue until she cuts him off, or until he's grossed out when he sees her making out with a senior citizen monger in the hallway. That'll be me when I'm a senior citizen by the way...fucking and DFK 22 year old Viet FOB Elly Tran Ha look-a-likes in my retirement...bright future for me ahead.
Thanks for the picture sweetheart, I will pin it to Coco's ass next time!
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ouch I am sorry Chance, I was at work and this morning I had to take my car in to the shop, while waiting I went on for looking and down the street there was a spa it was much nicer than the foot place. Thank god for credit cards. Chance I have time tonight and i will do a review okay. It's a new place at least the lady said it's only been open 3 months. I will write a review I promise, so please reconsider letting me in your big boy crew. It's been my dream for two days now. I won't let you down.
WTF? You have to be a chick. Or a complete homo. No guy would respond that way. We fight all the time on here like men. Ask me, ask DJ, ask Ponocha. Remember the Ponocha thread where he got his ass beat over and over? He just kept saying "fuck you". That's how a man responds.

Fuck you and fuck your reviews. It's not the big belly crew, it's the big boy's club jackass.

We don't give a shit about your little Viet whore. You are probably the little Viet whore that you claim to love that has already been banged seven ways to sunday. If not and you really love her and you really want to be with her then go do it and shut the fuck up and stop trying.

Tell me to fuck off right now and don't give some bullshit.

Welcome to the Big Boy's Club spammer ass homo fuckin bitch ass trick.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Lol , Chance, it's just I don't give a shit. But I'll play ready Fuck U. But not without a condom Lol.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
WTF? You have to be a chick. Or a complete homo. No guy would respond that way. We fight all the time on here like men. Ask me, ask DJ, ask Ponocha. Remember the Ponocha thread where he got his ass beat over and over? He just kept saying "fuck you". That's how a man responds.

Fuck you and fuck your reviews. It's not the big belly crew, it's the big boy's club jackass.

We don't give a shit about your little Viet whore. You are probably the little Viet whore that you claim to love that has already been banged seven ways to sunday. If not and you really love her and you really want to be with her then go do it and shut the fuck up and stop trying.

Tell me to fuck off right now and don't give some bullshit.

Welcome to the Big Boy's Club spammer ass homo fuckin bitch ass trick.
I think you might want to get your sarcasm detector adjusted.