Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
It doesn't matter that was way to humiliating to go back anyways Lol
The more I read this thread the more this guy sounds like a troll at best or a white knight trolling or an actual provider trolling.

Fuck off Fluck. You have provided absolutely nothing to the community and the community has given you a wealth of information. Who gives a fuck about Jimmy Rome? We ain't slapping you down, we are trying to help you: But you need a slap down because you have wasted our time.

If you can't afford $25 or at least a post with ten days, then you are useless..

You and your Viet bitch can fuck off.

Just know that one of us bitch ass tricks is probably already banging her.

Don't reply to this waste of skin anymore. He is obviously not here to learn or give and is probably not a newbie as he claims.

Change your handle Fluck if you want to and join the big boys club.
Unread March 10th, 2015

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wow, good read chance...

Dude, you smelled a rat, and i think you may be right. What monger in his right mind would be embarrassed in any way by j/o in front of a provider? And what MMS would say "don't ever come back here" to a customer, even if he jizzed into one of her towels. I smell a rat now that you have drawn attention to some details that don't add up. Some aspects of the story don't make sense like the other guy said. $20 ? And he gets bbfs from her? I am a math guy, and those numbers really don't add up at all..

Amazing this is one of the biggest threads in ages, and this guy may have pulled the wool over the eyes of many mongers here by creating an enthralling story. A fantasy, if you will of free bb sex with a lil' Saigon hottie of your dreams.
Unread March 10th, 2015

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

MPKid said "...Being hung up on ONE girl to the point you actually believe her when she says "You're the only one", You don't want to pursue the natural urge to fuck other providers because you don't want to cheat on your MP GF, you think you can "save" her from dirty monger dicks, you can protect her from having to sell her self in order to support her family back home, you can help her get out of the business, you WANT her out of the business, You don't EVER want to think about her happily jerking cum out of another guys cock, You search for reviews of her daily, You upgraded your MPR membership so you can read the reviews, You post in the forum to ask other mongers their opinions of whether she is a whore or just your legit unicorn. "

Dude, this is one of the best passages I've found on this website about the hobby. The part about always looking for reviews of your girl wanting to find out if some other monger is banging the fuck out of her. That is some funny shit!
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Ouch I am sorry Chance, I was at work and this morning I had to take my car in to the shop, while waiting I went on for looking and down the street there was a spa it was much nicer than the foot place. Thank god for credit cards. Chance I have time tonight and i will do a review okay. It's a new place at least the lady said it's only been open 3 months. I will write a review I promise, so please reconsider letting me in your big boy crew. It's been my dream for two days now. I won't let you down.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Empty monger promises. Ain't that the truth Aloha. Guilty as charged in that area. I have tried to keep things as honest as possible the last few years. Most times the truth or nothing said is the right road to take.

I have been pleasantly surprised how many ladies are ok with the truth. But sadly, many want to be lied to. And likewise, lie to the guy.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Okay the truth is I tipped her $20 bucks on day 1. Since then I've tipped zero, just thought I wouldn't rub it in for getting it for free. Which I'll continue to do with our without the advice of the big boy crew. I'm glad I could Contribute to your forum. .

Last edited by Fluckyeah; March 11th, 2015 at 01:54 AM.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

No rubbing it in. I totally believe you got it for free. It only makes sense.

The best is when you go to a full service shop. Meet a hot fs girl. And after a bitchin session. She continues to see you free. I have found that to be my biggest ego booster. In all honesty, it's not that hard to turn a legit or hj girl. Especially if you are good at feeding her bs lines and promises. But to get pussy from a full fledged fs girl for free really speaks volumes or your more primal skills

when a fs girl tells you she is not charging you because she wants to see you more often because you fuck so good or eat that sweet pie so good. That is sumpin.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
when a fs girl tells you she is not charging you because she wants to see you more often because you fuck so good or eat that sweet pie so good. That is sumpin.
Whenever that has happened to me, it isn't because I am such a great lover. It's because I insist on treating each of them as people, not service providers. That seems to be the biggest turn-on (for them) to freebie outside visits.

As the old saying goes, they are women first, sex-workers second.

Gherk
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
I don't have a membership so I can only read old reviews on that RM page, but the old reviews say the guys kept they're closes on? Was I not supposed to get nude Lol, I mean I had jeans on.

You said you went to a foot place, go post a review of your experience and get your day free days.

Seriously if you are low on cash drive up to LA and go see Coco in Lincoln Heights and leave your mark on the monger milestone.

I also agree with other mongers here, no gal doesn't know what is going on in a shop, if it is all legit they know, if it is FS and they go work there they know ahead of time. Many of the gals I know that change shops all know the gals at the new shop--it is a sisterhood of sorts and they all know.

However I think I shall now start going around Flucks hood and hitting up an new viet girls at the FS places and seeing if I can spread some ducklings around.
Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Seriously if you are low on cash drive up to LA and go see Coco in Lincoln Heights and leave your mark on the monger milestone.
Unfortunately, I don't think he can get a hard-on from Coco, the Chinese grandma in Lincoln Heights, after having a young viet girl like this one (or anything close to her):

If he can continue tapping her for free...then he should continue until she cuts him off, or until he's grossed out when he sees her making out with a senior citizen monger in the hallway. That'll be me when I'm a senior citizen by the way...fucking and DFK 22 year old Viet FOB Elly Tran Ha look-a-likes in my retirement...bright future for me ahead.