Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

It doesn't matter that was way to humiliating to go back anyways Lol
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
It doesn't matter that was way to humiliating to go back anyways Lol
Rarely will a legit girl stop you from self-service. It's actually pretty exciting to have a girl massage your chest, or even just your face/scalp, while you self-service in front of her (especially since now you know she's at least legit on the first visit, and possibly 100% legit). It feels like you're corrupting an "innocent"...bruhaha

After I've tried every trick in the monger book to get an HE from a legit masseuse, this is my hail mary move. Only 2 out of 10 legit girls will stop you.

You just waited too long to start it, you should've started in front of her 15 minutes before your massage was about to be over.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
97 responses in 2 days. Very impressive. At first I was thinking Drunken Dog is yanking our chain with the fake naivety, but now I don't think so.
We know some things about the MP scene, but these girls own it and live it. They know the score and have inside information on any shop they are considering working at. Maybe there are some FOB girls that are surprised, but all the girls I know are very well informed.
There are 4 main types of massage establishments.
1. Expense (mostly) legit places like spas, hotels, chiropractors, etc. Typically 60-90/hour and the girls are highly trained and skilled. Do not expect extras unless you have money, game, luck and don't care if you offend the girl.
2. Cheap foot massage. They offer $20-$25 foot or $30-$35 body massage. Mostly legit, but mongers here will confirm that rare HE conversions occur.
3. HE massage parlors. Typically $45-$60/hour with a $40+ tip. Massage skills level varies greatly, as some girls really are trained and some rely on their tits and HE skills. Typically get average massage and HE with little to no effort. FS conversions can occur. If the girl is not willing to give HE, then she will have upset customers and mamasan will pressure her or fire her.
4. FS parlors. Typically $40/hhr - $60/hr with $100 tip.These girls are expected to offer FS. If she is not willing to give FS, then she will have upset customers and mamasan will pressure her or fire her.
Mamasan and the MP girl both know the score before they start working. These girls are not responding to job ads. These jobs are worked out by word of mouth within their secret world.
If FYeah's girl went to a FS place, then that is exactly where she intended to be and that is exactly what she is doing. I think he should share her and be happy that his brothers get a taste of what he once enjoyed.

I'm still kind of new to this, obviously, so maybe someone can clarify this? I assumed if you hear or read that some girls are giving it up to clients then FS is an option making it a place for FS. Does that make it a full nlown whore house I don't know? I maybe new to this but If I really believed she was a Hooker I wouldn't attached emotionally. It's not like she took my virginity
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

Mike9275 is infamous around these parts

Guarantee it's likely that there are guys who have posted in this thread who she has had her hands on and them on her.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
I'm still kind of new to this, obviously, so maybe someone can clarify this? I assumed if you hear or read that some girls are giving it up to clients then FS is an option making it a place for FS. Does that make it a full nlown whore house I don't know? I maybe new to this but If I really believed she was a Hooker I wouldn't attached emotionally. It's not like she took my virginity
Just PM one of the guys here the name of the parlor and we'll clear it up for you if it's a FS place...no need to give out the name of your girl. If she's working at a FS place after 1 week, then she's 100%, absolutely no doubt, providing FS.

Please show some respect, a full blown whore house is "Adelita Bar" or "Chicago Club" in Tijuana's red light district. These are FS Massage Parlors...differen't vibe, attitude, and experience. Some of these FS AMPs provide geisha-level service, where the girls pride themselves in their service...unlike the "full blown whores" who blow and fuck you as quickly as possible without any customer service skills for their $40-$60 "rent".

May your girl learn to be a wonderful FS Geisha, instead of a "full blown whore".
Unread March 10th, 2015

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bottom Line

Let me cut the the chase here. The way I see your story, and she probably sees it this way as well; basically, this is you...... blah blah blah blah $20 blah blah blah blah $20 boo hoo hoo $20 . Son, you are pretty much a cheap customer, and when your girl told her story to some of her sisters in the mp's, they probably laughed at her and chided her for giving it away for so cheap ! But in all fairness, you probably have ok hygiene and are decent looking and appear to have potential because you are young, so you got some very inexpensive play for practically FREE ! So congratulations on getting free action outside the mp.

But to me, it looks like YOU got the upper hand with her. But now she's determined to make some money if she's gonna fuck dudes whether its cfs or bareback. She may be new to the game, or maybe just naive and she's willing to accept small tips for a lot of service. But maybe somebody gave her the time and now she knows she can get paid benjies instead of one dub like the lower tipping hj customers like you. My advice would be, go to her store and get serviced by the other girls and see how she reacts.
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Fluck. If you go and get serviced by someone else. You are fucked. I wouldn't even do that if you guys broke whatever you guys have off. That could get real ugly.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally disagree with your advice reeper! Your assesment is as good as any other guess, but if he sees other girls at her shop, that will definately be the end of any pussy, not sure if he should even go to viet shops, i think a young man would easily be picked out by her network, sooner or later. Plus he barely had the funds for a foot massage! If she is young and cute, we all know thats worth a lot. I would go back to the arrangement that he had before with his heart a little wiser, but young men have a tendency to not listen..these girls have a job to do and we should respect and appreciate what they trade with us. We all should take some responsibilty into turning these girls into the so called "cum sluts" someone called them. Many dont start out derranged like that. Usually they are first generation immigrants with minimal language skills,No formal education and have the American dream. Very, very few start out with the integrity or goal of being a massage girl giving HE. At some point they turn and at some point they are poor money managers. Why would you expect them to be that smart with money? The viet girls live life and do spend a bunch, but easy cum, easy go! I think many hide their feelings behind the shopping. Like most women, they want security first and happiness should follow, cant really blame them on how they get there, and they deal with so many empty monger promises, it will make your head spin.
Unread March 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, im guessing since you only had sex with her once last month, you says she's acting busy and you guys arent formal GF/BF...i have bad news for you...she is definately dating other guys and probably already has a BF or 2 on the side!

Think about how many guys hit on normal girls at a club! Now factor in a bunch of naked men with cash that you're competing with that get time once a week to impress her!
These gals get showered with gifts large and small, it hard for them to say no to a date after awhile, especially if theyre single! She wants to meet prince charming.
I refer you to the Beyonce song. ..you should have slapped a ring on it!
Unread March 10th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Another thought: Maybe she's pregnant? Ok, that was a little out of the blue, but the question should at least be asked.