Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guessing Providers Age

It's always quite a guessing game to estimate an Asian providers age. I have uncovered an ancient Chinese secret we can all use to guess their ages better. Use the Chinese Zodiac calendar. If you ask their age they will most often lie or not tell you. If you ask what their Chinese zodiac symbol is they will most often tell you because it is something to be proud of in their culture.
One of my ATFs just told me she was born the year of the Monkey. She looks like late 20's to early 30's but I would guess mid 30's. Being born year of the monkey, (based on the attached chart) she would either be: 22 years old, 34 or 46. I'm pretty sure I can rule out 22 and 46 so she would be 34. Just another tool in your arsenal to use in your favor! Have fun and monger longer!!!

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

That's pretty cool. I'm gonna try it out today thanks for your info
Unread October 6th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Location: Springfield Mo and the Highway to Hell Fucking Yeahhh
Dallas Rain is infamous around these parts

you can usually tell the general age of a provider by looking at her hands
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

What if her hands are covered in oil and moving too fast?
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

This is great. However, I'm so bad I could potentially be off by more than 12 years! Lol. But actually I could probably use this system successfully.

BTW, I'm a monkey too(46)

Last edited by YrrchSebor; October 6th, 2014 at 08:28 PM.
Unread October 6th, 2014

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

You could ask them if they remember the war and if the say, the Korean War? There you go.

Last edited by MPDuke; October 7th, 2014 at 04:05 PM.
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

What about Lily Yin ?
55?
67?
79?
Unread October 7th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasan310 View Post
What if her hands are covered in oil and moving too fast?
I just chuckled out loud.
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
What about Lily Yin ?
55?
67?
79?
Good job Rav...gotta be 67....
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I never ask any more. Sometimes, they ask me how old I am, to which I answer "Twenty five, same as you." Always makes them laugh.

Gherk