Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 25th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default How much have you offered?

OK fellow mongers. How much have you offered a legit girl to do more. Not just a fun offer to see what she will say but a REAL offer that you would have honored if she said OK. Also what was the most you offered and had the girl accept?

I'm cheap and don't like to throw big numbers at a girl because if she does say yes then it sort of sets the future price but I have on a couple occasions made some offers.

Lisa at Air Body massage: Offered $100 for DATY she accepted...thought I could parlay into FS but she would not. Offered $300 for FS she declined but she still likes DATY for $100 but I don't want to pay that much if it doesn't lead to more and her HJ is not too good.

Back in the day I offered many girls at Heavenly $100 for FS Nana, Cindy and Cici accepted. The young girl Emily there was my ATF. Young and innocent took me a long time to get a shitty HJ from her. I offered her $500 for FS...held out the money and she took it and looked at me for a second and shook her head no and gave it back!! Later I ran into her at another place and she allowed DATY for $100 but again could not get to FS with her.
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

I've never done this before. It isn't something I am interested in doing for whatever reason. Would be interesting to hear what some offer, though.
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

Remember that some ladies when they change shops they may offer more, unless they are in a serious relationship, they will cave in when they see a few bens in the table
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms69 View Post
Remember that some ladies when they change shops they may offer more, unless they are in a serious relationship, they will cave in when they see a few bens in the table
I'm pretty sure the kid knows about tire changes and serious relationships. I think he was just thinking out loud.

I've offered $200 for anal, but sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Some years ago, I offered Sasha in Ventura (probably not even there any more) $300 for anal and she declined. After that she wouldn't even let me thumb her ass during RCG....bummer.

Getting an HJ girl to go above and beyond is for me the most exciting thing. Even if they just let me massage them and let me stick my nose in their ass for a minute or two.

Actually, I've never really offered an HJ girl extra money for extras. I just tip the same every time (overtip actually...sorry about that gents) and just love my way to whatever I can get. Even if a girl is married or has a boyfriend, she will cheat with you if you if you give BFE. A foot massage is a foot in the door. Still trying to get the jeans off of the not so good looking Chinese girls at the real massage....
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I don't do this because it ruins the fantasy that she does what she does cause she likes me.. I recently told a girl to name her price but didn't get an answer.
Unread September 26th, 2014
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I will usually pay with a Ben, then leave a Ben in my hat and in plain sight, then have her place the change on it when she returns.
Then its her turn to figure out what she wants to do, to help her figure it out I fondle everything i can get my hands on, most times I get what im after and leave with the change :-)
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't make it a point to offer more $$ for more extras. But every now and then I like to see if I can get a legit girl to turn pro or the HJ girl to go BJ or FS. If I can't charm her pants off I might try to pay them off! Maybe I'm just a sick asshole?? More often then not I can get what I want without pulling out the Ben Franklin card... but sometimes when you have a girl on the fence Mr. Franklin will get her to hop over to your side! I have a fucked up way of justifying it too so I can keep my "She's doing it because she likes me" fantasy alive because if she did it just for the money....she would do it for everyone that pays. But, she doesn't...she does it because she LIKES me and wants a $100 tip!!! LOL Now once she crosses the line she will usually turn into a pro at some point but that first time she did it because she liked me!! That's what I have to tell myself and I don't care what you say to try to ruin it for me! HAHA
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

Keep in believing that she likes you, next time don't offer a tip and see what you can get
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=MPkid! Maybe I'm just a sick asshole?? That's what I have to tell myself and I don't care what you say to try to ruin it for me! HAHA[/QUOTE]

See how easy it is to take a quote or two and take it out of context?

Good night sick asshole! LOL!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I've offered a Grand on two occasions. Once with a civvie, once with an AMP HJ girl. Both were girls who had turned down reasonable financial offers in the past, and whom I considered pretty much unattainable. I could have tried to work my way up, from 200 to 300, then on to 400, and so on, but that's tedious and undignified. Makes you look desperate. so I just flat out told them I'd give them a thousand to do The Deed. One girl I even showed the money to.

"What! Are you crazy? A thousand dollars?"

Yes, that's right. $1,000. These were both girls I had known for years, and for whom I had developed some very serious hots. Nailing them would have been dreams come true for me, and the memories and satisfaction from that would have been well worth some replaceable dollars. I figured a thousand should do it, and if that wouldn't do it, nothing would. So I took a chance with one, and some years later with the other. They both shot me down. So I spent the money on getting laid with more accommodating ladies, for a lot less each. But you know what? I've forgotten already the girls I banged with that money, but I never would have forgotten fucking those two, and the thought of it would bring a smile to my face well into my twilight years when nothing will work anymore.