Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 14th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'm curious DJ. The ones that were "much worse" were they FOB or Americanized? I do agree they are one extreme or the other it's just more likely they will be the bad extreme if they are Americanized and more likely they will be the sweet extreme if they are either still in Asia or FOB....or as my stepdaughters likes to call themselves BOBA (Brought Over By Airplane) LOL
I still stand by my comment "the only thing worse than American women are Americanized women"
So, the safest thing to do is live with them in their home country. Shit, I'm dating myself with the FOB term.
I have a big slob of a neighbor who married a petite P.I. Internet bride. He gave her a prenup and said he would give her a new car every four years, pay for nursing school and allow her just to work part time. In return she must not sway from her innocent Filipina ways. Two cars and a part time job later she is just as sweet and keeps a very nice garden. She knows who puts fish sauce on her rice.
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

shenyang

People I have talked to or know, have said they have married chinese girls.They were nice up too the time they got there perment green card,or American citizen papers,an then after turned into real monsters after.
Unread September 15th, 2014
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm curious DJ. The ones that were "much worse" were they FOB or Americanized? I do agree they are one extreme or the other it's just more likely they will be the bad extreme if they are Americanized and more likely they will be the sweet extreme if they are either still in Asia or FOB....or as my stepdaughters likes to call themselves BOBA (Brought Over By Airplane) LOL
I still stand by my comment "the only thing worse than American women are Americanized women"
Good post, Kid. This is about as close to a good generalization as we are going to get. It is tough to generalize or stereotype anyone by race or country of origin, but this pretty much says it. I can, however, say that in Asia, China in particular since that is where I spend most of my travel time over there, that there are plenty of "dragon ladies" over there. They are as bad as the Americanized ones here. I dated several Chinese women both there and here, and chose a wife over there based more on her personality than her looks (but she still is way hotter than any white American woman). I felt reasonably confident that she would remain her sweet self once she got over here. I was right.

I too wonder how any American man, once exposed to the charms of a great Asian woman, could ever look at American women the same again. My catharsis occurred in 2001, my first visit to China. I also like Singaporean women very much. Thais have there own special charm. Over there, they are the best whores...ever. Ever. My brother found out, however, that they are not the best wife material. Over there, Korean women are very prim and proper. They seem to be the best whores here, but I am sure there will be some debate over that. It all makes for some interesting conversation, eh?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

The OP doesn't add up, and it's well summed up by the following comment on the youtube page:
Quote:
With a massive gender imbalance created by their One Child policy, to the tune of having 300 million men who have no Chinese women to marry, I find it hard to believe there can be any "left over" women in China. And if you're only allowed to have one kid, you hardly need to get married at 18 and start having children (uh, make that singular, child). What for? So you can have an empty nest by the time you are 36? The numbers simply don't add up on this story. China ought to be the best place for ugly fat women to find a man, due to the overall women shortage. You know, kind of like Alaska, only bigger.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it just that they view "older" women as less desirable. Since there seems to be an endless supply of young beautiful girls over there (and they are making more everyday) once a girl gets to be in her late 20's if she's not married she's considered past her expiration date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcY4SfKUqEk
I dated a Malaysian girl that was 28 (I was 45 at the time). She moved into my home after the first 2 months. The sex was great, so I was fine with it. But soon she complaining - needed to be married, she refused birth control, wanted an education, needs a car, yada yada yada. It took quite a while to get her to move out. Point was she felt a lot of pressure to get married and start kids, because she was already old and becoming less desirable. Funny thing was she worked out 5-6 times a week and had an amazing body. She put most young girls to shame.

I did not understand why there would be an endless supply of young beautiful girls in China. I thought lots of the girl went for a river ride when they were a day old. I saw a documentary (maybe 20/20) that showed how short the supply was of women in China. Men had to market themselves to find potential wives.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The OP doesn't add up, and it's well summed up by the following comment on the youtube page:
Cultural differences between China and the west has our heads spinning. The fact that there are 56 different ethnic groups in China (some of the differences I don't see like between Han and Tujia ethnicities) really makes things messed up. Han marry a Uyghur? Guess who's coming to dinner?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I did not understand why there would be an endless supply of young beautiful girls in China. I thought lots of the girl went for a river ride when they were a day old. I saw a documentary (maybe 20/20) that showed how short the supply was of women in China. Men had to market themselves to find potential wives.
Exactly my point...the guys in China are desperate for whatever they can get due to all the abortions that happen right after an ultrasound shows its a girl, all the baby girls who are given up for adoption, or just sent for a river ride Moses style by the Chinese country bumpkins who only want a boy for their only child.

There's a huge imbalance of way more men than women under 30 years
of age, so I'm not so sure a 24 year old man wouldn't be happy to marry a 28 year old woman if he's not able to compete for the women his age or younger.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
So, the safest thing to do is live with them in their home country. Shit, I'm dating myself with the FOB term.
I have a big slob of a neighbor who married a petite P.I. Internet bride. He gave her a prenup and said he would give her a new car every four years, pay for nursing school and allow her just to work part time. In return she must not sway from her innocent Filipina ways. Two cars and a part time job later she is just as sweet and keeps a very nice garden. She knows who puts fish sauce on her rice.
Maybe that was my first mistake... marrying a girl that was already here with a green card. If I took her out of the province and "rescued" her from her life of extreme poverty maybe there would have been a chance she would have been grateful. Instead I was the one grateful the day my divorce was finalized and I was saved from a life of extreme poverty at the hand of her ridiculous spending habits and sending money to "help" her underprivileged family.

As far as why there isn't a sellers market on Chinese pussy with the female shortage they have over there but my guess is the "desirable" Chinese girls are marrying the rich and powerful available men and the leftovers are what is left for the poor uneducated men. Rather than marry a poor guy these girls are holding out for a better class of husband and find themselves "old" and undesirable. I don't know about Chinese men but I for one would rather jack off alone than marry a fat old woman!!! LOL Now you may say 28 isn't old...but in their culture she might as well be 45.

I don't know how widespread this kidnapping of women for brides is over there but it is happening also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpXWIHdQ6qA
Junior Puppy

dekachin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As far as why there isn't a sellers market on Chinese pussy with the female shortage they have over there but my guess is the "desirable" Chinese girls are marrying the rich and powerful available men and the leftovers are what is left for the poor uneducated men. Rather than marry a poor guy these girls are holding out for a better class of husband and find themselves "old" and undesirable. I don't know about Chinese men but I for one would rather jack off alone than marry a fat old woman!!! LOL Now you may say 28 isn't old...but in their culture she might as well be 45.

I don't know how widespread this kidnapping of women for brides is over there but it is happening also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpXWIHdQ6qA
I just happened to read this article, which shows the gender imbalance at 100 female to 118 males in China. Vietnamese women are in high demand from men in farming communities of China and S. Korea. Those are really the cases of human trafficking, unlike the ones our police and the media want us to believe.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0HA0AY20140915
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I have also heard they offer Vietnamese girls jobs in Cambodia then once they get there they force them into prostitution. They can't run away or call the cops because the cops are all in on it. Cambo girls are dark skin and they LOVE those young white skinned VN girls! Plus I posted this before from a Chinese newspaper...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VN Wife.jpg (62.1 KB, 45 views)