Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 10th, 2014
Junior Puppy

KozmoT27
Default Facial Manicure Pedicure

Competition is keen. Many "Beauty Shops" are having back rooms installed to meet the massage demands of their clientele. Services vary as do prices. One thing is for certain the massage room coins gold for the owner. Owners are hiring new girls out of beauty college who are licensed in facial, manicure, pedicure and massage. This development has been over the last decade and has given a whole new meaning to "Full Service Spa".
Unread September 11th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

Yeah I've heard as much from one of my friends. Apparently he went to an Asian nail place and they asked if he wanted a massage too. Got a HE on his first visit. But the massages aren't usually advertised outside; they only offer them to customers who are "in the know" as it were. Kind of makes you wonder how many other hidden secrets there are. I've suspected some hair salons might have similar arrangements.
Surefire2

Been on the look out for just this type of service. Anyone could pm me any locales I would greatly appreciate it. I posted something about this a few months back and it was met with all kinds of accusations if me being LE soo if I get no messages I understand. Still looking!!
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts

I don't know the names or locations of any specific places myself but I'd be happy to share if I did. Unfortunately the hobby is getting increasingly harder and LE is cracking down, especially here in Chicago. I've found the best route seems to be picking a... interesting looking MP and building a relationship with a particular masseuse. It takes time, and money, but you can at least work your way up to FS if you're patient.
VIP User

shenyang

Only thing is, a lot of guys may not like going in asking about having their nails done.?
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

A few months ago, my SO was headed out the door on a Saturday morning to get her nails done and invited me along. I went with her, thinking I could just sit, read a magazine and girl watch. When we entered, every single nail tech in the place looked up at me and smiled. Within five minutes, I had been convinced to get a manicure by my SO and soon was in the hands of a lovely little FOB Viet girl. It was fantastic. She worked on my nails, massaged my hands and arms, gave me a bit of a neck/shoulder massage ..... all while my wife was ten feet away. Very fun on many levels and I go back every two weeks or so now. The most legit fun you can have with young submissive Asian girls .... all for about $15.

This particular shop appears totally legit and that's fine. However, the way these girls treat me make me think that other locations may offer additional services. They scamper around, make sure I am comfortable, bring me water, ask if I want a magazine, etc., etc. I am clearly the king of the world - lol.

Suggest you give it a try.
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Anywhere in particular that you recommend?

Gherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasan310 View Post

Suggest you give it a try.
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Not really. The shop that I visit with my SO is in Long Beach but there must be 5000 nail salons in Southern California. I have also gotten some manicures in random strip malls around OC just to check them out. Like AMPs, the talent varies greatly. One shop will be all grannies, the next with some cuter girls. I flirt and make a lot of eye contact, especially when they are massaging my hands and arms. Even the FOB girls understand the message I am sending. Eventually, one of them may offer up extras. If not, that's OK too since nearly every shopping center that has a nail place also has an AMP.
Unread October 13th, 2014
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have done the same thing. The girls are very friendly and all smile like crazy at me. They love to see a Man in there. The only negative is all the hag customers give me dirty looks when they hear me flirting with the girls. I have no doubt I could bang most of them If I had the time to work the game, but , I just don't. Regular Viet Girls love us older white dudes. J